Tired Of The Farang Lady Diatribe!

khall64au

Wonder if you would say that to a ladies face, when they have thier BF standing beside them.internet coward I think. :D

I knew u'd use that sh*t line again. Want me to tell you face-to-face and your loser Thai boyfriends too? I'll be staying at the Pinnacle Hotel, Soi 16... 9/11-18. Just look for someone giving you that evil look you bit*hes hate so much.

that's a little far away from Chiang mai you brainless <deleted>....have a read of my details sonny. :o

What's wrong, bit*h? Don't want to travel for a fight? You'd be the 1st!

You have used your fisrt 8 posts to insult woman and pick a fight. What the h3ll kind of human waste product are you? I've got news for ya, and many here will back me up on this, if you think a Thai, cop or otherwise, is going to come save you when you are getting your a$$ kicked outside your hotel, you're dumber than I thought. Be careful you may get that fight.

Wonder if you would say that to a ladies face, when they have thier BF standing beside them.internet coward I think. :D

I knew u'd use that sh*t line again. Want me to tell you face-to-face and your loser Thai boyfriends too? I'll be staying at the Pinnacle Hotel, Soi 16... 9/11-18. Just look for someone giving you that evil look you bit*hes hate so much.

that's a little far away from Chiang mai you brainless <deleted>....have a read of my details sonny. :o

Here's a classic case for retrospective birth control

Here's a classic case for retrospective birth control

More like euthanasia.

someone obviously isn't taking his meds, poor soul, got no friends & spends all his time trying to troll on websites. tragic if it wasn't so pathetic

oh & send me some more insulting pm's perv, we are having a great laugh in the mods chats at them. :o

blah blah blah blah farang women lah blah blah blah, living in phillipines, blah grumble, grumble

:D

Very funny editing my post, Boo HOO HOO but you can't seem to get rid of me, can u?

:D:D:D

Hey funny guy, thought you might enjoy reading this from another post today (re, tracing ip's)

"Still, for your habitual offender, most sit at home on prepaid dialup etc and actually think they can't be traced- adsl is even easier for isp's to trace obviously.

There's a person here in the ladies forum lately whom may wish to take note" :o "

Edit/

doubt they'd bother with you tho, you're just too valuable as an example for other muppet wannabe's so they can see beforehand what a complete laughable arse they'd come off like :D

Edited by baht&sold

Let's all ignore it.

Ignore what???? :o Now... where were we???

Farang ladies and farang men in this FORUM are all ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY....

RIGHT?!!!! :D:D:D:D

Something like that :D

Baby... it's not my fault that you have ended up in Pattaya. If you you can ask your Dad for a holiday ticket to Phuket... I PROMISE to look after you, show you around and introduce you to some NICE people.

From one rose to another.... xo :D ( Sincere smile)

I don't mind Pattaya actually. And thankyou for your offer but I like it where I am and I can look after myself and find nice people  :D .....Is 17 really that young?

ACTUALLY IT IS!!! And the offer was only there for a visit ( in case you haven't been here) Was just trying to be friendly young 'Ice Maiden'.... as you seem to have busted into my "family" of delinquents on this forum :D Am open to any personalities :o

I don't mind Pattaya actually. And thankyou for your offer but I like it where I am and I can look after myself and find nice people  :D .....Is 17 really that young?

ACTUALLY IT IS!!! And the offer was only there for a visit ( in case you haven't been here) Was just trying to be friendly young 'Ice Maiden'.... as you seem to have busted into my "family" of delinquents on this forum :D Am open to any personalities :o

Wooo Hooo... I'm back..!!

I'd love to be 17yrs old again.... I would do things SO much differently...

Be cool

totster :D