Good Garage For Upgrading Ninja 650R?

bombis

Does anybody know a good place for upgrading my Ninja 650R? Nothing too sensational:

I am looking for a place that sells Yoshimura exhausts (I think they are not too hard to get here), a TRC slip-on is what i would like and I am looking for a tail replacement kit (as I wanna get rid of the huge fender and license plate mount at the back of the Ninja).

So I am wondering if anybody can recommend any place or is my best bet any of the big shops like Red Baron? i would prefer something that sells the stuff and then can also install it so I dont have to drive to 3 diffeernt shops to buy stuff.

I haven't seen any retail shops selling the Yoshi pipe in Bangkok... Anyway- unless you're happy paying double or more of the US retail you'll be much better off ordering it from the US and having it shipped over. Even if you pay import duty you'll still save money over Thai retail... The pipes I've seen in retail shops around Bangkok for the EX650 include Arrow, LeoVince, Two Bros and Akrapovic. Plenty of tail-tidy options, both domestic and imported. I had a tail tidy bracket fabbed for ~700 Baht (integrated tail light NOT included):

071010Ninja650RBkSSR.jpg