Red Warriors Are Planning More Attacks In Thailand

webfact

when I walked through the sport center yesterday during a car racing I saw a big sign that says PURE THAI and nothing else. It's still there.

Today when I crossed a bridge near Chaleena hotel (klong sansaeb) i saw two young men on a motorbike obviously nervous about a black metallic item and how to hide it in the waist bag. I was hoping they were heading the direction I was heading to get more info on license plate and motorbike and a description of the two men, but they suddenly disappeared. They were not some of the motorbike taxis around there. They acted extremely nervous since this road is normally full with undercover police.

when I walked through the sport center yesterday during a car racing I saw a big sign that says PURE THAI and nothing else. It's still there.

Today when I crossed a bridge near Chaleena hotel (klong sansaeb) i saw two young men on a motorbike obviously nervous about a black metallic item and how to hide it in the waist bag. I was hoping they were heading the direction I was heading to get more info on license plate and motorbike and a description of the two men, but they suddenly disappeared. They were not some of the motorbike taxis around there. They acted extremely nervous since this road is normally full with undercover police.

If you noticed that this road is normally full of undercover police, one can't help but conclude they weren't doing their job very well.

Anyway, since the people you saw were suspicious-looking, I have no doubt they must have been reds, thoroughly deserving of a fate worse than a fate worse than death.

If you noticed that this road is normally full of undercover police, one can't help but conclude they weren't doing their job very well.

Anyway, since the people you saw were suspicious-looking, I have no doubt they must have been reds, thoroughly deserving of a fate worse than a fate worse than death.

The strange thing was that the road was nearly empty at this time (noon). They stopped their bike on the bridge, nobody else on the bride that time. It was also my first impression that they are from the reds but it could be also wrong.

In general, Thailand is under various threats of clandestine infections (airport car-park issue was just the obvious onset of that now increasing trend).

Kittichai Jansawasdee.

Kittichai confessed that he had been staying with 12 other red warriors at a resort in Chiang Mai since September 7 but could no longer bear the intense pressure there.

"He said he was homesick and was beaten too. All red warriors have received weapons training on the Thai-Cambodian border before," the source said.

A man identified as Saharat, the leader there, was not present during the raid and remains on the run.

Interesting to see the purported links to Cambodia.

Brotherly love possibly to be extended to Thailand by the Marxists.

Thaksin and his acolytes are indeed evil and it seems as if they will stop at nothing to reinstall the corrupt pillaging murdering regime of Thasin .

Thaksins next step would be to follow in Jean Bedel Bokassa, cum Emperor Bokassa footsteps if he got the chance.

Delusions of grandeur and megalomania are indeed a frightening mix.

Relax everybody. It just the powers that be sustaining the tesion that was created by themselves in order to justify the ridicalous sums of public mney that gives their perks and power. Just another Thai scam.' The Red Shirt' so called 'State of Emergency' is proof of it. The only serious threat to public safety was The Thai Army's readiness to shoot unarmed Thai citizens.

Relax everybody. It just the powers that be sustaining the tesion that was created by themselves in order to justify the ridicalous sums of public mney that gives their perks and power. Just another Thai scam.' The Red Shirt' so called 'State of Emergency' is proof of it. The only serious threat to public safety was The Thai Army's readiness to shoot unarmed Thai citizens.

The guns and grenades being shot by those "unarmed Thai citizens" was a bit of a threat too.

Indyuk, on 2010-10-04 17:57, said:

I am assured by one of our neighbours who was encouraged to pay ''insurance'' for her shop which was in a Red Shirt area and later looted and torched by the Red Shirts that she prefers the governmental approach to the situation.

it was far cheaper and indeed far less harmful to her business too than those harmless unarmed Red Shirt protesters.

So, according to the CRES, they're now warriors, not terrorists? Or were they just unable to agree on a definition?

Another misunderstanding on your part. The term came did not come from CRES (read the OP again).

The rationale for anyone using the term originates from the Reds themselves using the term to describe their gang (and also to name their children)

as was explained 3 days ago in Post # 7.

Police take precautions against possible violence in Bangkok and nearby provinces

By The Nation on Sunday

Published on October 10, 2010

In related news, the parents of red-shirt guard Kittichai Chansawat - arrested while sneaking out of a training camp in Chiang Mai and leading to the arrest of other 11 red-shirt guards - yesterday dismissed their son's alleged involvement in a Bt20-million assassination plot against Bhum Jai Thai Party de facto leader Newin Chidchob. His father Niran Chasawat said his 24-year-old son served as a draftee in Prachin Buri but deserted to become a guard for the People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD).

When the red-shirts protested, he became a red-shirt guard. Niran said his son had a history of mental problems due to premature birth and had to meet a psychiatrist at Wachira Hospital occasionally. He said Kittichai was later so occupied with red-shirt rallies he missed doctor's appointments. He said his son was not capable and thus most unlikely to be involved in the reported Bt20-million assassination plot against Newin.

As a parent I would probably say something similar whether it's true or not. Unfortunately I have some doubts in this case. Please hand me the shovel to get rid of some of the manure ;)

Quote: "A man identified as Saharat, the leader there, was not present during the raid and remains on the run."

As it is always with these guys, be they Osama, Arisman or whoever... They never catch the leader, because then, there is no phantom to instill fear in the public via messages like this.

Many countries have "state sponsored" terror, not only the U.S. and so it is my believe, that the fear mongering government or radical elements are setting these guys up in order to keep up the draconian security measures which allow for detainment without reasons, censoring the press and silencing any opposition.

And the tactics have all the fingerprints of such clumsiness, like the bombs that first appeared on the parking lot of the justice ministry? Like every idiot from the reds is able to get military grade M79 grenades. And all the blue-shirts back then in Pattaya?

See now how the forum red apologists are increasingly forced to show their teeth. Uncomfortable for them but the master Thaksin showed the way after the Songkram 2009 red riots when he accused fake reds orchestrated by the other side of instigating the violence. Now we have real reds (can't fake that one) manipulated by the other side. Its a step forward they think to paint their own side as puppets. The hard object nonetheless is to keep Thaksin protected from any fallout. Unfortunately for them nobody is buying their desperate story. Just like last time.

Yoshi. Has somebody installed an explosive device in your head where if you don't use the term " apologists " at least once a day in some form or another it detonates? :D

If so then he's good for today then. Whew. Close call. Nothing like an exploding head to spoil the afternoon.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

Quote: "A man identified as Saharat, the leader there, was not present during the raid and remains on the run."

As it is always with these guys, be they Osama, Arisman or whoever... They never catch the leader, because then, there is no phantom to instill fear in the public via messages like this.

Many countries have "state sponsored" terror, not only the U.S. and so it is my believe, that the fear mongering government or radical elements are setting these guys up in order to keep up the draconian security measures which allow for detainment without reasons, censoring the press and silencing any opposition.

And the tactics have all the fingerprints of such clumsiness, like the bombs that first appeared on the parking lot of the justice ministry? Like every idiot from the reds is able to get military grade M79 grenades. And all the blue-shirts back then in Pattaya?

See now how the forum red apologists are increasingly forced to show their teeth. Uncomfortable for them but the master Thaksin showed the way after the Songkram 2009 red riots when he accused fake reds orchestrated by the other side of instigating the violence. Now we have real reds (can't fake that one) manipulated by the other side. Its a step forward they think to paint their own side as puppets. The hard object nonetheless is to keep Thaksin protected from any fallout. Unfortunately for them nobody is buying their desperate story. Just like last time.

Yoshi. Has somebody installed an explosive device in your head where if you don't use the term " apologists " at least once a day in some form or another it detonates? :D

I appreciate yoshiwara's candor and directness. It cuts through a lot of the dancing around. It also exposes a myriad of different tactics that are employed, but all with the one goal and that is to apologize for behavior that is violent and deadly. The post he addresses was crucified in several other responses as well, but in typical fashion, he cuts to the chase.

Thank you, yoshiwara.

A lot of people have sympathy for poor in Thailand but I for one am fed up with this being confused with a belief that the red leaders and Taksin could care one bit about the poor. Until red leaders start condemning violence in any form and stop waging terror on normal people I for one will support any attempts to stop them in their tracks including if need be shooting the scum bags. In the end they are not doing any good for the poor at all and further violent action on their part will only totally justify any form of hard response from the government be it fair or not. I think most Thais just want peace and are probably willing to support any measures including suppression that puts law and order back into place. People are making a big mistake if they really think there is enough for the red thugs to achieve an overthrow of status quo. In the end although unjust the poor fools who follow red thugs will be hurt the most and rest of red supporters will just look on however much they might support Taksin and red shirt leaders. Of course as has been already proved the red leaders will not suffer much if at all and will sell their beliefs if they ever had any down the river for money.

Since the reds were cleared off the streets in May after their rampage, the new strategy for the coming period is more of the same to up the ante.

The perspective is clear: to try to create sufficient mayhem to de-stabilise and by result de-legitimise the current government ahead of the forthcoming elections.

One can be pretty confident that as the elections approach, if the reds have (yet again) failed to push the coalition partners over to their side (a dead duck so far), then anticipated defeat will provoke mayhem in order to disrupt the elections.

Some of us have said on many occasions that the red violence is neither to support the 'poor', nor to have peaceful elections.

It is all about the return of the financial conductor and crook Mr Thaksin.

Once it was clear that they were losing the May initiative then there was an appeal to international interests.

The same will happen again, but since the USA infuriated the reds by revealing it was tapping Thaksin's communications, the USA is not on the red invitation list.

Blackshirt violence? This must be the unarmed civilians that some red cheerleaders prattle on about.

Since the reds were cleared off the streets in May after their rampage, the new strategy for the coming period is more of the same to up the ante.

The perspective is clear: to try to create sufficient mayhem to de-stabilise and by result de-legitimise the current government ahead of the forthcoming elections.

One can be pretty confident that as the elections approach, if the reds have (yet again) failed to push the coalition partners over to their side (a dead duck so far), then anticipated defeat will provoke mayhem in order to disrupt the elections.

Some of us have said on many occasions that the red violence is neither to support the 'poor', nor to have peaceful elections.

It is all about the return of the financial conductor and crook Mr Thaksin.

Once it was clear that they were losing the May initiative then there was an appeal to international interests.

The same will happen again, but since the USA infuriated the reds by revealing it was tapping Thaksin's communications, the USA is not on the red invitation list.

Blackshirt violence? This must be the unarmed civilians that some red cheerleaders prattle on about.

I suspect the PTP knows they won't have enough votes to win outright. I am certain they are maneuvering to win support form other parties. I really don't think they will get the support they need. In my opinion this will lead them to engage in vote fraud on a massive scales. Then they can cry foul when they are rightfully dissolved. This will be followed by UDD protests and yet another violent uprising. That's the most likely scenario as I see it today.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

Did they? The Americans revealed it or was it just they Thai Government or some Thai newspaper who said that the American did it?

Wasn't there also some semi mini scandal that some American officials met with the reds for talks?

Why all this fapping about the USA anyway, i think that the almost all political sides here do their own thing without being much impressed what the USA may have to say.

The reds appear to be spending most of their time blowing themselves up lately.

Must be a bit embarrassing for the forum red cheerleaders.

Things do seem a tad quieter than usual...? Doubt anything can be read into it, mind.

So the red shirts have now been promoted to red warriors. I suppose they believe being a warrior holds more clout then being just a plain old red shirt. Things are looking up. How is the opposition going to counteract this?

Perhaps change their name to: Yellow Avengers, the Yellow peril or Yellow hel_l fighters?