Two Expat Con Men Victimising Tourists

With this media attension i suspect they have left by now

What media attention? No names, no pictures, no graphic detail, just an old man and his bodyguard.

Beleive me people are looking for him. Allot of people !

Such has been the case since I can remember, its a testament that f### all gets done and still at large (at least up until very recently)

I am not sure what all the fuss is about wanting photos.

Everyone reading this thread and/or SE knows about them now and if approached will recognise them and will know what to do about it..

If anyone wishes to donate to a charity, there are a number of organisations on the island who do good work raising money to help the less fortunate residents living here, kids etc. who do NOT go round the bars touting for money.

The moderators have even less balls than Samui Express etc... I mean seriously get some pics up otherwise close the thread and we'll see another one in a few months as vague as this.

Next weeks hot news:

Something happen in Samui a 'source' close to someone said

Good.please supply me your details &passport # & will happily post pics on your behalf.

I see, so trial by thaivisa. Post some random photo of some guy and he gets hung, drawn and quartered. I don't think so.

And no, matt. I don't have balls per se. But I will guarantee you that my whip will do just nicely. So, mind the nice moderator's advice and keep your witch hunt to yourself, yet again. :)

The moderators have even less balls than Samui Express etc... I mean seriously get some pics up otherwise close the thread and we'll see another one in a few months as vague as this.

But say that the wrong photos are published? Say that it's someone maliciously (heaven forbid on this forum )settling an old score?

It's all sounding a bit like 'trial by the Samui Thai Visa Forum'.

I don't think it's anything to do with "Balls"..more like libel actions and commonsense. :D

Point taken. No offence to mods, wrong target of frustration (chang hangover doesnt help). It is to say the least just annoying that they are still at large after so long. The thais are at now too, one guy in bangrak going around the bars day time last Friday with a scruffy piece of paper as a price list e.g. 1000baht wheelchairs, I went ballistic at them the other day before someone pointed he could probably knock two tons of crap out me.

I see, so trial by thaivisa. Post some random photo of some guy and he gets hung, drawn and quartered. I don't think so.

And no, matt. I don't have balls per se. But I will guarantee you that my whip will do just nicely. So, mind the nice moderator's advice and keep your witch hunt to yourself, yet again. :)

The photo I have is of the guy who went onto a bar in bangrak, claiming to be collecting for samui rescue (I was there and witnessed it) Samui rescue do not have random collectors

out there, (as I found out later).

the photo my wife took is the same person who was in the bar 2 nights previous. just for good measure he was still at it. this photo was taken aprox 9 months ago.

the guy in question was arrested in a thai restaurant 2 doors up from the bar, unfortunately/fortunately he went in there whilst a policeman was having food.

the question I'm asking myself is how did he get out within a day?

I know some people at Samui Express and I guarantee you they have balls. They are just being careful. The last time they mentioned names, the publisher got a 5-year jail term and 20,000-baht fine. It was for an article written by a Brit and printed in the Express's sister magazine. An innocent line in the otherwise 2,000-word pro-Samui tourism article mentioned the high price of beer and the "ugly" receptionists at one particular bar in Samui. The publisher was sued for it and got convicted. And spent more than 200,000 baht in attorneys' fees, on top of the fine and jail term. It is easy for us to chew up the poor guys at Samui Express because we don't know how stringent Thai laws are. They know and prefer to abide by them.

-- but they know!

Yawn. Everyone knows about this. But shit will get done. Countless threads and stories before about same guys, bangkok hospital etc.. etc.. Samui express doesnt even have the balls to print pictures of them, and police issue the same line all the time, wouldnt take a panorama investigation crew to get some one day (or over the past year), i imagine they already have. Their names are known too but these dont get printed. What a joke, no offence to the OP for posting.

The source said the tourist police in Koh Samui have already identified the two con men and are now looking for them.

They know these guys inside out... Absolutely countless opportunities before to remove them, cant possibly see this time being any different..

• 1 month later...

Much awaited picture

Latest Samui Gazette ( Nov-19- Dec 2 ) has a story & picture page 6 if anyone interested. One of them has been arrested & charged.

Had a ,look online but that edition isn't available yet!

Where did you buy your copy? i can't find latest addition.

Much awaited picture

Latest Samui Gazette ( Nov-19- Dec 2 ) has a story & picture page 6 if anyone interested. One of them has been arrested & charged.

:whistling: So how does one prove in court that your receptionists are not ugly ? If a female journo can get jailed for 18 YEARS for just QUOTING another one's story and a recent murderer / rapist gets just 3 years, then obviously publishing is not the business to be in here :blink:

Much awaited picture

:whistling: So how does one prove in court that your receptionists are not ugly ? If a female journo can get jailed for 18 YEARS for just QUOTING another one's story and a recent murderer / rapist gets just 3 years, then obviously publishing is not the business to be in here :blink:

What do expect from a country run by children ?? Its playground rules all the way here .

Much awaited picture

Merely pointing folks who were so anxious for pictures in the right direction.

Mr. T Conner ! Mmmmmmmm. A bit of a give away name for a con man!

this must be old story because mr conner is now in lock up with multipul charges.

the other 1 i am not sure about

if anyone wants to go down to pbohput police station and add further charges then eel free.

he is now up for stealing a motor bike. impoersating another person and fraud. if anyone has a pic of his ocupltise then it wpuld be good to forawrd to me if u cannot put on here :jap:

Edited by BigC

Mr. T Conner ! Mmmmmmmm. A bit of a give away name for a con man!

this must be old story because mr conner is now in lock up with multipul charges.

the other 1 i am not sure about

if anyone wants to go down to pbohput police station and add further charges then eel free.

he is now up for stealing a motor bike. impoersating another person and fraud. if anyone has a pic of his ocupltise then it wpuld be good to forawrd to me if u cannot put on here :jap:

What goes around comes around. :D