Need A Wheel Clamp

prk888

I would first off find out the legal ramifications of clamping somebodies car here in Thailand. Back in the UK clampers are the lowest form of life. Personally if somebody clamped a vehicle of mine without good cause it would simply be cut off and chopped into little pieces as happened in the UK. Sorry ! just my satangs worth!

The land can't be very enclosed or private if they are already parking on it no?

I doubt it will come off as a deterrent. If you clamp someone, then you will have a confrontation (reactive) which is NOT a deterrent (proactive). Confrontations can become violent, etc..

Maybe a better access barrier is required.

The land can't be very enclosed or private if they are already parking on it no?

I doubt it will come off as a deterrent. If you clamp someone, then you will have a confrontation (reactive) which is NOT a deterrent (proactive). Confrontations can become violent, etc..

I would check the law first at your local police station before you clamp at car ? i would not want you to clamp a LT Colonel !!

I would check the law first at your local police station before you clamp at car ? i would not want you to clamp a LT Colonel !!

and what about parking in a condo car park?

and what about parking in a condo car park?

Do your condo not have security?