Whats Hua Hin Like To Live ?

SausageKing

I have lived in Thailand for a very long time, probably longer tan many people who post here.

Hang on a minute, it's either one or the other here..

You have either done whta you say above, yet earlier in teh thread you say you want to sit in a Bar with some good looking Women ??? :ermm:

It's either one or the other, not both ??

I don't know any Man here that has been here for 5 plus Years that still enjoys the " Women Bars " here & i don't think anyone who has been here the amount of time that you're claiming to be, would do....

I think for some reason unbeknown to me & looking at your Posts espcially the one where you start all over again about this place at the top of Page 3, that you are on a wind up..

Edit : Let's get somethign right, Hua Hin is one of, if not THE best place to live in Thailand..I have been in Thailand for 7 Years & have come to that conclusion & i know MANY others who feel the same, for so many reasons.

This is a FORUM and it's his OPINION maybe you should google the definition for both words...

Hua Hin the best place to live in Thailand, what <deleted> but that's just my opinion. :)

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic