Whats The South Thai Like To Live

SausageKing

The food is hot, wonderfully deliciously spicy. I love Southern food :)

Rents, depends on where you have in mind really, but my understanding is that anything outside the tourist areas are cheap. cost of living is cheap if you don't live on an island too.

The food is hot, wonderfully deliciously spicy. I love Southern food :)

Rents, depends on where you have in mind really, but my understanding is that anything outside the tourist areas are cheap. cost of living is cheap if you don't live on an island too.

Thanks for the reply and whats it like for supermarkets - night life etc ?

Again, I think it depends on where you were thinking of going, the South is a big big area with some areas having zip all and other areas pretty good. I hear Nakhon is ok, I've been to the Tesco there and its nice. Surat has Big C, Tesco and Makro but no idea of the nightlife.

Other areas of the South, not a clue. Trang is beautiful but pretty laid back I think.

Again, I think it depends on where you were thinking of going, the South is a big big area with some areas having zip all and other areas pretty good. I hear Nakhon is ok, I've been to the Tesco there and its nice. Surat has Big C, Tesco and Makro but no idea of the nightlife.

Other areas of the South, not a clue. Trang is beautiful but pretty laid back I think.

Thank you for the info and maybe i will take a trip their later in the year for a holiday. Rob.

Just came back from Krabi and Trang. Stayed in a very nice hotel

in Krabi for 1200 baht a night and the breakfast was included,

and it was worth 400 baht. Some pretty nice deals this time of

year. I was raised in the rain, but is still pretty. Stayed over night

at the Pak Meng beach. It is quite pretty there. A really nice beach

and this time of year and no people. Was funny that the bungalow that

we stayed at ended up costing the same as the nice hotel in Krabi

when you took off the cost of the breakfast that was included.

Is an interesting area. The roads are in good shape and it doesn't

seem to take long to go from place to place.

Just came back from Krabi and Trang. Stayed in a very nice hotel

in Krabi for 1200 baht a night and the breakfast was included,

and it was worth 400 baht. Some pretty nice deals this time of

year. I was raised in the rain, but is still pretty. Stayed over night

at the Pak Meng beach. It is quite pretty there. A really nice beach

and this time of year and no people. Was funny that the bungalow that

we stayed at ended up costing the same as the nice hotel in Krabi

when you took off the cost of the breakfast that was included.

Is an interesting area. The roads are in good shape and it doesn't

seem to take long to go from place to place.

Can you get a good western breakfast their ?

SausageKing,

Are you looking at expanding your business to the south. A good western breakfast is none existent down here, no sausages, only Thai bacon and that's only available in Makro and Tesco, where I live there isn't even any butter.

I've stayed in a fair few hotels in Krabi and as a lot of them are Muslim owned there is no Pork. Trang is a bit different in that it is famous (in Thailand) for it's sweet cured Pork. So come on mate open up down here, you've got one customer guaranteed already.

What a futile thread by the OP. Why not just come out & advertise his products instead of wasting people's time in the guise of a question, repeated in different threads in various formats.

Turns you off his products, treating people like fools.

Edited by Jeanelle

• 2 months later...

What a futile thread by the OP. Why not just come out & advertise his products instead of wasting people's time in the guise of a question, repeated in different threads in various formats.

Turns you off his products, treating people like fools.

Well said Jeanelle!!! What a pointless thread this is - in fact I'm not quite sure why I'm reading it to be honest, let alone replying to it.

Another thing, if you are intent on selling sausages to Thai's as a serious business I wouldn't bother if I was you as this sounds like a real no hoper if ever there was one (unless you fill it full of chillis) that is. Don't you know how many street vendors there are trying to eke out a living throughout Thailand???

In summary, don't waste your time - no matter how good you perceive your products to be.