Welcome Back Peaceblondie

Ulysses G.

If its true, I know we would all welcome Frank back to the forum.

He has always been a very popular Moderator and I agree with all that Harry says.

I do what I can but I am not in PB's league, he's a legend here

Hope the recovery is progressing well....we all miss you

I don't know who Peace Blondie is, but someone mentioned the name Frank. I played tennis a few years back with a tall chap from the US called Frank - a really great guy and not a bad tennis player. Is he one and the same??? Maybe someone on here can confirm. Either way, I wish PB all the best.

Unfortunately I never had the pleasure of meeting Peace Blonde, but having read about, with, and of him for all these years, I do feel a good warm feeling inside knowing that he is with us and giving it his all....

Welcome back PB and I do hope we have a chance to meet before its all over for either of us youngsters...if not maybe the powers that be will allow us to have the very first forum on the other side..

Glad to have you back.

Gonzo

Oh, what a wonderful news! Welcome back PB aka Frank. Hope you are making a speedy recovery and will be able to return to slowly-getting-cooler CNX very soon, from both me and Francis. Francis is on holiday now, but I'm sure that she doesn't mind me speaking in her name.

And so far she told me, everyone at the writer's group is missing you as well. :)