Things That Thai Women Dont Like About Their Farang Other Halfs

tigerfish

My wife never had a bf before me so she does not have a frame of reference when it comes to "male Thai equivalents". :whistling:

She never, blimey, that sounds similar to the usual ' my lady never was a bar girl ' or ' my lady is hi-so ' from some. Think you have a first there.

Any body else's lady never had a bloke companion before. :D

I assumed that Chunks 'wife' was his right hand, in which case his claim may be true! :rolleyes:

Edited by sarahsbloke

My wife never had a bf before me so she does not have a frame of reference when it comes to "male Thai equivalents". :whistling:

She never, blimey, that sounds similar to the usual ' my lady never was a bar girl ' or ' my lady is hi-so ' from some. Think you have a first there.

I assumed that Chunks 'wife' was his right hand, in which case his claim may be true! :rolleyes:

:lol: i reckon you are probably right!!

she certainly doesn't like when I am having sex with other females, found out just after...ah'well...

it's a strange world we live in, I am afraid..she certainly enjoys having the same with me... strange, very strange if not selfish!

did she state any reason for her funny behaviour? :huh:

I think the one single thing I know I do that drives my Mrs to distraction is drying my hands on my shirt/pants - I did this in the office yesterday and a Thai collegue visibily cringed - So definitely a Thai sensibility that I trip up over.

my 4 year old prefers to dry her hands on my shirt and it sends her mother up the wall.

+1 green thingy :D

the feature is gone but the stench lingers on. are you keeping your own tally too?

Drying my legs with the same towel I use for the rest of me. And throwing my socks in the laundry basket - we have three baskets for different sorts of clothes but I still have to throw my socks on the floor, in fact it is an Official Demand.

And throwing my socks in the laundry basket - we have three baskets for different sorts of clothes but I still have to throw my socks on the floor, in fact it is an Official Demand.

My wife had to go to Bangkok for about 10 days and when she came back she gave my then 5 year old daughter a bollocking for throwing her dirty underwear in the corner of the room.

"When you're not here daddy does" said my daughter.

Oops....

Very good!

I can put my hand up to that one.

I know I do a lot of things that grind her gears, but I think they would any woman, not only Thai!

Using her towel is one, letting the cats in the bedroom another (the combination of the two would probably be the end of the world!) but recently, when I come home to an immaculate house and ask her what she's been doing all day - that seems to set her off for some reason.

The ability to fix the washing machine myself, thus negating the need to call a B500 charging uncle.

You fix a washing machine? Computer maybe yes. Don't make me laugh.

Normal, its usually the pump here in the UK I use pattern parts they last about 2 years then expire for about a fifth of he price of genuine Bosch

, takes all of 10 minutes to do on my machine.

According to her I don't do the washing up as well as her so it's become her job.

I live my life by the "Incompetent husband around the house" rule. Do a <deleted> job in anything vaguely domestic and you get a "Leave it. I'll do it" from the wife.

That worked for me in my first marriage and, amazingly, this one bought the same trick...... but keep it quiet

The ability to fix the washing machine myself, thus negating the need to call a B500 charging uncle.

You fix a washing machine? Computer maybe yes. Don't make me laugh.

Put the beer down Baz.

(for all observers, I've known Barry for a long long time, and he is a very good friend of mine, he can do sarcasm in real life, but he is still a toddler when it comes to doing it in an internet forum)

P.S. You know this Baz, if it has a plug on it..........

According to her I don't do the washing up as well as her so it's become her job.

I live my life by the "Incompetent husband around the house" rule. Do a <deleted> job in anything vaguely domestic and you get a "Leave it. I'll do it" from the wife.

That worked for me in my first marriage and, amazingly, this one bought the same trick...... but keep it quiet

Amazingly, most women don't 'buy' this trick, they just do it themselves and get annoyed that their partner is pretending he's incapable....

It just leads to trouble down the road.

Amazingly, most women don't 'buy' this trick, they just do it themselves and get annoyed that their partner is pretending he's incapable....

It just leads to trouble down the road.

She gets her revenge by telling me that she's got to fly to Bangkok tomorrow and Dad's busy so seeing as the chores are done can I run Mum to the temple tomorrow morning at some ungodly hour. Not forgetting to wait for her outside one of those shops that sell monk buckets while she takes 20 minutes to select a bucket that is utterly the same as all the rest.

She gets her revenge by telling me that she's got to fly to Bangkok tomorrow and Dad's busy so seeing as the chores are done can I run Mum to the temple tomorrow morning at some ungodly hour. Not forgetting to wait for her outside one of those shops that sell monk buckets while she takes 20 minutes to select a bucket that is utterly the same as all the rest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My long time GF does not complain. We get along surprisingly well, both understanding we come from different cultures and do things differently. She'll ask why I do some things the way I do them, and I explain. That puts an end to that.

Honestly, I don't think I could stay with a woman who complained about me. I've had a few of those in the past, not looking to repeat.