Things That Thai Women Dont Like About Their Farang Other Halfs

tigerfish

o.k so this is just meant to be a light hearted thread looking at some of the things that your other halfs dont like about you or are always complaining/comparing things about you and what you do to the male thai equivalents.

no need for bashing and getting all hot under the collar.

i will start off by saying my wife is always going on about the fact that my beard grows so quickly and that i dont like to shave much. always saying that thai men dont have as much hair as foreigners. nuff said about that observation, me thinks wink.giflaugh.gif

another one is that she always likes to pluck out my chest hair and fiddling about with cutting my nails. sad.gif its like being in a bloody beauty salon half the time ! rolleyes.gif nice though being pampered and pruned, some of the time. biggrin.gif

Edited by tigerfish

Last week I farted in my sleep, loud enough to wake the Mrs. and our 1 year old. I suspect she didn't like that.

We heard it up North, must have been bad. :lol:

I thought it was thunder. kurnell, not sure what you are eating but maybe cut down on the fiber a tad ;)

The ability to fix the washing machine myself, thus negating the need to call a B500 charging uncle.

+1 greeny

+2 greenies. :)

It really DOES piss off women who can't manipulate you with their charm and beauty. And especially so when you do it with panache and a smile.

I think the one single thing I know I do that drives my Mrs to distraction is drying my hands on my shirt/pants - I did this in the office yesterday and a Thai collegue visibily cringed - So definitely a Thai sensibility that I trip up over.

she certainly doesn't like when I am having sex with other females, found out just after...ah'well...

it's a strange world we live in, I am afraid..she certainly enjoys having the same with me... strange, very strange if not selfish!

Edited by Samuian

She does not like me

- having a large collection of fishing rods and enough is never enough

- letting the dogs sleep up with me when she is not home

- me lacking the urge to clean stuff in the house

- me waking her up early on her free days

- being forced to go fishing with me at times

- having a well stocked gym room as the room could be used for other things

- my need to plan things and not live as a Thai

Do i care.. not really this is who i am and everyone has things that the other does not like. Nothing major anyway.

Edited by robblok

Shorts no undies

My watch collection

Treating myself to something and not buying her anything.

Not eating fish (she does not understand that I dont like fishy fish)

You talkin bout me? Well, are yah? :lol:

I never wear undies.... too hot and sweaty.

watches_Em.sized.jpg

Friend_on_my_bike_1.sized.jpg

I don't like to eat Thai fish, but I like the fish I catch in Canada.

^ yep commando style all the way for me as well mr forbes.

always have the wife commenting on the fact after i have just showered and go to put my clothes on. something along the lines of " look at it, going ding long ling long. are you not shy of people looking when we go out ? " but why would i ask myself such a thing ! after all i hate having a sweaty sack, with all my crown jewels being couped up with no air to breathe. biggrin.gif

guess it must just be one of those thing our thai counterparts dont have to worry about so much. whistling.giflaugh.gif

Edited by tigerfish

I bought a motorbike last year, my toy, and hardly use it. Waste of money according to wifey.

According to her I don't do the washing up as well as her so it's become her job.

Sometimes I have the tv on when I'm at my computer. Waste of electric she says.

Like tigerfish she isn't too keen on my fast growing beard but unlike his wife she rather likes my hairy chest.

Thais eh!

According to her I don't do the washing up as well as her so it's become her job.

I live my life by the "Incompetent husband around the house" rule. Do a <deleted> job in anything vaguely domestic and you get a "Leave it. I'll do it" from the wife.

My wife never had a bf before me so she does not have a frame of reference when it comes to "male Thai equivalents". :whistling:

She never, blimey, that sounds similar to the usual ' my lady never was a bar girl ' or ' my lady is hi-so ' from some. Think you have a first there.

Any body else's lady never had a bloke companion before. :D

I took it that as he used the whistling emoticon he was joking and really she has had loads of blokes before he came along. :D

My wife never had a bf before me so she does not have a frame of reference when it comes to "male Thai equivalents". :whistling:

She never, blimey, that sounds similar to the usual ' my lady never was a bar girl ' or ' my lady is hi-so ' from some. Think you have a first there.

Any body else's lady never had a bloke companion before. :D

I could start another virgin thread. As I remember the last one was quite popular!

Last week I farted in my sleep, loud enough to wake the Mrs. and our 1 year old. I suspect she didn't like that.

Pah you want to get a new wife thats the problem with ALL Thais not that Im generalising

, I always get moaned at for peeing all over the seat and floor or in the shower, leaving my uderpants on for a week or more, picking my nose and eating it (although she doesnt seem to mind too much), showering twice a week ( i mean come on its enough for convicts), driving whilst drinking and not sending her folks enough money.....do they really need 500 baht a month.......I dont think so:whistling:

She did moan about the fag burns in the furntiure but I just put tape over the holes so its all sorted now

, but then she maoned about me using the drinks glasses as ash trays...........F***em thats what I say:rolleyes: ,

Shaving most definitely, but to be faire had that with birds in the west too. (whisker burn so to speak not good for ladies face) :P

Joking aside my wife likes the stubble on my chin rubbed across her CHEST????? go figure????????????:o

My wife gets fed up with me being on Thaivisa, she thinks I am chatting to other girls! :whistling: I do tell her alot of the posters are bigots and idiots so she shouldnt worry. ;)

Well at least you're honest. :D

But then again there are some great guys on here also :)