Uk Family Visit Visa - Clarification Of Document On Checklist

Dear all,

I have a quick question about some of the document on the UK family visit visa checklist. I'm properly being stupid but can someone let me know if I have got this right. I'm a bit confused about which document needs to come from me and which from my wife. She is booked into see VFS on Monday so any help is very much appreciated.

5 - Letter of explanation from spouse/partner outlining relationship/circumstances in Thailand etc.

Written from my wife?

7 - Evidence of spouse’s ability to return to Thailand (e.g. employment contract in Thailand/letter from employer confirming employment in Thailand and visa)

From me?

One final thing do we need to sign every page of everything as I would when getting my work permit extended etc?

Many thanks

Bob

VisitSpouseOfUKCitizen(BasedInThailand).pdf

Your wife is the applicant, any reference to "spouse/partner" means you.

The application form should be signed of course, but nothing else does.

Thanks for your reply. I'm still a bit unsure on this though. As it mentions UK spouse, which is me in Part 6 so if all references to spouse meant me wouldn't they use UK spouse/partner for all?? Sorry If I have really missed the boat on this one!

From the VFS checklist for a family visit visa.

5 Letter of explanation from spouse/partner outlining relationship/circumstances in Thailand etc.

6 A copy of UK spouse/partner’s passport which include the biodata and all immigration record pages

7 Evidence of spouse’s ability to return to Thailand (e.g. employment contract in Thailand/letter from employer confirming employment in Thailand and visa)

Thanks

Bob

How many spouses and or partners does your wife have?

If just one and that one is you then any reference to spouse or partner means you, whether prefaced with 'UK' or not.

(It's probably a typo and should read "6 A copy of spouse/partner’s UK passport which include the biodata and all immigration record pages")