Who's Coming On Friday 29th?

Sir Burr

I will be there. Leaving tomorrow. Where is the pissup? I'm staying in Kata, at a place Red recommended (thanks! - and you have my number).

Where is the pissup party? Sorry if this is redundant but I'm too exhausted to look for it.

cheers.

I will be there.  Leaving tomorrow.  Where is the pissup?  I'm staying in Kata, at a place Red recommended (thanks! - and you have my number).

Where is the pissup party?  Sorry if this is redundant but I'm too exhausted to look for it.

cheers.

Cool .... Kat!

I wanted to meet you. Piss up at Nikita's bar, Rawai at 5-6-ish!!!

Cheers

Kerrie

Thanks Kerrie and Red. I'm looking forward to meeting you, too. By the way, does anyone know of an alternative to getting to Rawai from Kata without paying 500-600 baht. Are there public Sangtaews (spelling). I also have to get back.

And will people undersand "Nikita's", or is Rawai enough?

cheers.

Thanks Kerrie and Red.  I'm looking forward to meeting you, too.  By the way, does anyone know of an alternative to getting to Rawai from Kata without paying 500-600 baht.  Are there public Sangtaews (spelling).  I also have to get back.

And will people undersand "Nikita's", or is Rawai enough?

cheers.

Kat,

If you are coming early evening you can get a motorcycle taxi for about 100 baht... tell him Rawai, "Nikita Bar".

Am sure you will be able to get a lift home no prob from a kindly local or can get another cycle taxi back. See you there!

Cheers

Kerrie

Grooooooaaaan........my head hurts.

Ditto!! Had a fab time until things took a turn for the worse...got home eventually safe and sound. Froliks apologises for his apalling behaviour and would like to ask permission to tag along next Saturday for part 2 if he promises to be on his best behaviour.

See you all again soon!!

Simone

:o

Ditto!! Had a fab time until things took a turn for the worse...got home eventually safe and sound. Froliks apologises for his apalling behaviour and would like to ask permission to tag along next Saturday for part 2 if he promises to be on his best behaviour.

See you all again soon!!

Simone

The demons of Alcohol... happens to the best of us.

Eh Boys?

Grooooooaaaan........my head hurts.

See you all again soon!!

Simone

:D

A turn for the worse? What happened? :o