Hey , What Browser Are U Guys Using Now 'N Why !?

bkkfoxi

Chrome is default one for me - but many times i seem to have a problem with many sites with active x or strange script , recently i need the map from MRT website with Chrome - the website displays completely strange - most main menus could not even show up , can do nothing but just drive me nuts which i already spend time for a lil complaint , finally have to end up with IE which it seems tobe the less prb brwser on earth (?)

Safari appearance really attracted to me , but always have a problem on FB when my thai friends posted in thai, special vowel or other cannot display :(

FFx is pretty fast and ok, but again..., many times i seem to have a problem with many sites with active x or strange script , and have to end by IE

Opera i dont feel any familiar with it , installed once and just quickly uninstalled it

Everyday i just start with my Chrome and if the site act too strange , to work around is change to IE ..... ( am not IE fans :annoyed: !!!)

so what u guys fav brwser ,

Hey, if i have to move to the tech room just let me know !!

S.

Edited by bkkfoxi

I used Firefox for ages. Recently I changed to Chrome for some reason - better layout I think, also faster to load. But Chrome seems to regularly get stuck for a couple of seconds. I'm thinking of changing back to Firefox.

You want the best browser ? http://www.maxthon.com/ a bit like Mozilla but way better, very renewing and stable browser with a whole lotta functions, using it for years.

thx, just load latest ver. and using it - will let u know if i like it B) , funny thing is it get the bookmark form IE and the default searching engine is bing

thx, just load latest ver. and using it - will let u know if i like it B) , funny thing is it get the bookmark form IE and the default searching engine is bing

Yeah it's just genius and let Firefox, Chrome and IE far behind, lol.

Actually I like Firefox a lot but it seems they can't make proper browsers, even with the newest updates it keeps crashing several times a day.

Maxthon may look complicated with it's amazing number of functions, but soon as you get used to it, you will laugh about the people with their never ending Firefox and Chrome quality comparisons. :lol:

Welkom in the future !

FireFox 3.6.10

Never crashed & is recognized on secure sites that usually require IE

which I dont like.

In the end with the banking etc. For me it is going to come down to what is supported on banking sites etc.

The rest is just browsing & any browser would do for that.

I wonder when folks say they get a lot of browser crashes. I tend to think they may have other problems.

I use Safari 5.0.2 on my iMac and Macbook Pro. I use it because it just do what a browser should do and with Gimmer Blocker and ClickToFlash I'm not annoyed by advertisings and flash animations.

I've also Camino and Firefox installed but rarely use them.

I have also 2 GNU/Linux distribs and Windows 7 as virtual machines in Parallels and with these Os's I use Firefox. I'll give a try to Maxthon.

Edited by Nawak

I used Firefox for ages. Recently I changed to Chrome for some reason - better layout I think, also faster to load. But Chrome seems to regularly get stuck for a couple of seconds. I'm thinking of changing back to Firefox.

OK ... because of this thread, I've actually gone back to using Firefox ... and I'm not sure why I changed. :blink: I think Chrome has a better look, but Firefox seems to work so much quicker.