Hungry For Culture , Where To Go, To Fly To?

THAIPHUKET

Pattaya has good cabaret shows. What's the point in going further afield? But if you do, Hong Kong is an interesting place.

I think the OP mentioned culture ;)

As did I. Culture is what you see all around you. For stage performances Pattaya is a good choice.

Angeles City is up there.

Ta22,

this month Tango Fire in Singapore is tempting, thanks.

BTW which link shortener are you using? Tired mine with the Tango Fire show, but the original link was much too long to be read/translated by my shortener.

You seem to know a bit about Singapore. I have not been there. Any recommendations were to stay? Good middle range place.

i just type the words and hi-light the words and click the link button and then enter the link and it will display the words as i type and let you go to the link .

is simple html coding .

average hotel in singapore is $40 - 70 .

Try Hotel 81

Hotel 81

there have many hotel at good rate in singapore .

perosnally i ha dnto stay in one before but many of my friends had , try to book those that is in the city .

eg.

bencoolen

bugis

Between Geylang is singapore redlight district , but you also get the best Food store there ,

the hotel around there is cheaper . even for hotel 81 outlet the rate there is about $80 sgd

but the city one is about $120 SGD

or try asking which one is near to the MRT which can bring you any where .

good luck

Edited by Ta22

If it is not the trip, but moreso the performance you are looking for, I wholeheartedly can recommend spending just 500 baht for the ticket and having a fantastic night right here in Chiang Mai at " The Playhouse "

See other threads on this topic in this the CM Forum. Also reviews from those that have been in attendance.

:jap:

Gee, I thought BKK Festival is over, thanks , must see Kings of Salsa. I traveled Cuba, music, music wherever you go, music to die for.

Thanks for SG info. Will plan something.

on this link business I'm afraid, being barely able to find the keyboard on my pc, I tried but I must have missed something.