Huay Kaew Road

eek

Pretty shocking image met me on the way back down from Doi Suthep today:

carcrash.jpg

A policeman on his bike came out from the area and saw me taking photos. He smiled, pointed at the car and gave a thumbs up, before driving off. Which, i hope, i can take as that no one was injured. I walked around and its obvious that the driver could have got away unscathed. Maybe some aches..whiplash..maybe more..but alive. No blood anywhere. Nothing that could have crushed him. Hopefully no passengers because everything else smashed and impacted. Or, the alternative is there was no one in the car, and it was just impacted. But, if there was a driver in there..he/she was one very very lucky person indeed...

that car has been there for at least month now. I didn't see any obvious blood stains so maybe no serious injuries were incurred. It may even have been parked when struck.

I think it might be part of a safety education program for the public or otherwise I don't think it would have been sitting there for so long now.

that car has been there for at least month now. I didn't see any obvious blood stains so maybe no serious injuries were incurred. It may even have been parked when struck.

I think it might be part of a safety education program for the public or otherwise I don't think it would have been sitting there for so long now.

I've seen it too and I think you're right but as Eek says, it would be a miracle if the driver got out of it with his or her life. Shame there's no notice to go with it.

I've seen it too and I think you're right but as Eek says, it would be a miracle if the driver got out of it with his or her life. Shame there's no notice to go with it.

That must be the same one I saw last week then. The images on this post don't open up fully for some reason and I can only see the rear of the car.

Maybe the accident happened somewhere else, or it's indeed an educational warning, but I can't imagine this happened near Huay Keaw. People don't drive fast enough to damage a car like this.

But it is a piece of art.

Crumple zones, airbags, modern emission standards are not an issue here and will never be, people just don't wanna pay for quality !

I think you may not have seen a Honda or Toyota dealer from the inside in a while then. Apparently those Camrys are different from the ones in the West?? :)

Funniest thing is that you probably drive a scooter. Good luck with that. Cheers. ;)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai