Have U Ever Had Your Wife/Girlfriend Stolen....?

nattydread

the only women i'm drawn to here are married. i enjoy picking out furniture and stuff with them. the grown up parts of a relationship like talking. but when i go home alone i'm glad of the solitude. married women are the perfect solution. but borrow. don't steal. and of course my rule about never hiding the sausage still stands.

lol.. what goes around comes around..

it should be think about the guys who call their hookers girlfriends! and dont act accordingly!

What about the guys whose girlfriends are hookers?

Looking at it another way, if your girlfriend sold shoes, would you occasionally expect her to take a day off work to spend some time with you?

And if she works night shift in a factory, or a bar, that's the only way you can really get any meaningful time together...

It must be very difficult for these ladies to establish normal and healthy relationships...

SC

I have lost Mrs Soutpeel on more than one occssion in Big C and Tesco's, does this count ?

You never lose your Thai girlfriend, you only ever lose your turn.

:rolleyes:

Greater love than this, he said, no man hath that a man lay down his wife for his friend. Go thou and do likewise. Thus, or words to that effect, saith Zarathustra, sometime regius professor of French letters to the university of Oxtail.

Ulysses

Stephen Dedalus

For the uneducated, me, well done with that, but for the rest, one thing l have witnessed is if a guy comes along with more dosh ( cash ) then watch out. :(

And that my friend, unfortunately, on so many occassions, in the LOS, is the bottom line. As the guy said, you just lose your turn. Don't take it personal cause sometimes it works out okay. The other guys paying all the bills and I'm still banging her lol.