Atv

ignis

I was told you can not have licenses plates on a ATV ? there are other topics on here that also say the same thing...

At least 2 years maybe a lot more there is a ATV that goes past me towards the main road, no idea where he starts from but from me to main road is 7km... The Thai older man riding it has a shop just before the main road, the ATV is parked outside all day + it has white 'Nonthaburi' licenses plates..

The ATV looks to be some years old, it is open so cannot be classed as a Buggy. Just wondered if anyone may know what ATV can be registered ?

Think I would feel safer on 3 or 4 wheels, as it is 37 years since I have been on a motorbike, cannot find at moment any trike other that electric, or very expensive 300,000 + Honda's and that is second-hand, so wonder about a ATV... Something to use to go around the local Villages and shops and market.

ATV can not legally be registered

MC is max 3 wheels.

Cars need more crash safety and brakes than these provide.

A separate classification for ATVs as in most countries has not been established

What about this one

siamtuktukdotcom

they are very common in Isarn. 150cc Lifan provides approx 50kmh and they can load hundreds of kg. 60k baht as I recall

MC is max 3 wheels.

A separate classification for ATVs as in most countries has not been established

What about this one

siamtuktukdotcom

they are very common in Isarn. 150cc Lifan provides approx 50kmh and they can load hundreds of kg. 60k baht as I recall

Yes the 'Crusier' without the canopy maybe, it is on my list of maybe's

or the photo "English Customer" as a pickup

MC is max 3 wheels.

What about this one

siamtuktukdotcom

Yes the 'Crusier' without the canopy maybe, it is on my list of maybe's

or the photo "English Customer" as a pickup

Tiger Retro with sidecar looks stunning in white and yellow:)

The red and Black looks better, but no not for me, now if they did a 3 wheel T-Max :D , but from what I can find out a 'conversion' = the T-Max would be 120,000.. :(

The red and Black looks better, but no not for me, now if they did a 3 wheel T-Max :D , but from what I can find out a 'conversion' = the T-Max would be 120,000.. :(

first you need to get a T Max at 555k baht:)

No Sorry was talking about the Tiger G-Max @ 69k [finger hit to low on keyboard]