All You Can Eat Buffets

actiondell4

Well,for a long time we have not had any threads on ALL YOU CAN EAT" .

As we know DINE FOR 99 is gone.

I am after specifically those places where you help yourself,not those places where you have to ask for top ups etc.

I remeber ASIAN MOON at Jomtien ,now closed,you had to ask for fried eggs to be made and the owner would get angry.

I think the Irish place in Jomtien has a buffett every Sunday roast dinner ,but a little expensive but good baked dinner.

Anymore you know about,doesnt matter if there breakfast lunch or dinner as long as they are all u can eat.

i think Apex did have all u can eat breakfasts.

Not sure if the Hard Rock are still doing their all you can eat deal, i havent been for ages, was 750 Bt all you can eat AND DRINK, beer, wine, soft drinks and whisky included in the price - highly recommended if they are still doing it. It was 950 a head at the weekends as it then included the spit roast pig!! Can anyone confirm they are still doing it?

The Marriot all you can eat breakfast is fantastic too!

German buffet at Anton's in Naklua every night about 200 baht a head--excellent. Diana Inn does breakfast buffet too (as do many places in the area). Dinner buffet on Soi 7 for 250 baht, haven't tried it. Poseidon restaurant Jomtien Complex great breakfast buffet 165 baht Friday Saturday dinner buffet 444 baht. Sizzler all-you-can-eat salad bar 159 baht. Add pork or fish dish, 179. Tex-Mex buffet Saturday Sunday Beefeaters Soi Diana Inn Arcade highly recommended, 250 baht. Sukishi Lotus about 250 baht hot-pot and sushi buffet includes drinks. Well, that's a start.

You're just in time for Cherry's Wednesday nite all you can eat buffet...it's tomorrow nite!

Great all you can eat buffet with everything from salads and starters, to meats and seafood, to desserts and coffee. All that goodness for around B 400. [in case you don't know, Cherry's is located on 3rd Road across from Exzite disco.]

You're just in time for Cherry's Wednesday nite all you can eat buffet...it's tomorrow nite!

Great all you can eat buffet with everything from salads and starters, to meats and seafood, to desserts and coffee. All that goodness for around B 400. [in case you don't know, Cherry's is located on 3rd Road across from Exzite disco.]

Cherry's is a GOOD QUALITY RESTAURANT - not like that crap at the Apex, the Lek or Dine for 99.

Cherry's is a GOOD QUALITY RESTAURANT - not like that crap at the Apex, the Lek or Dine for 99.

the food is ok, but any restaurant where a waiter pours wine from one glass to another (literally), or a table waits 10 minutes for main courses to be completed (one dish served to the last), is not a quality restaurant. waiters and waitresses need direction, and thats what cherry's lacks.

the food is ok, but any restaurant where a waiter pours wine from one glass to another (literally), or a table waits 10 minutes for main courses to be completed (one dish served to the last), is not a quality restaurant. waiters and waitresses need direction, and thats what cherry's lacks.

Everyone has their own opinion but for the money, I don't think there is any better value in Pattaya right now. I eat at all price ranges, and when ever I put out on an expensive meal, I am rarely any more satisfied (food or service) than a similar meal I could have had at Cherry's at 1/3-1/2 the price.

As to the service, I have never had a complaint. This is to be expected as most of the service staff worked for years at Brunos, one of Pattaya's best restos, before working at Cherry's.

Edited by FarangBuddha

Everyone has their own opinion but for the money, I don't think there is any better value in Pattaya right now. I eat at all price ranges, and when ever I put out on an expensive meal, I am rarely any more satisfied (food or service) than a similar meal I could have had at Cherry's at 1/3-1/2 the price.

As to the service, I have never had a complaint. This is to be expected as most of the service staff worked for years at Brunos, one of Pattaya's best restos, before working at Cherry's.

each to their own and that, the last time i was at cherrys the lights kept flashing on and off, electrics problem. simply put tea lights on the tables and wing it, rather then keep flickering the lights on and off. the food is good, but the whole package is a huge let down. if you you claim to be fine dining, then be fine dining. otherwise, give up. again, doesnt matter where you have worked before, if there is no direction, you lose your direction and get complacent.

each to their own and that, the last time i was at cherrys the lights kept flashing on and off, electrics problem. simply put tea lights on the tables and wing it, rather then keep flickering the lights on and off. the food is good, but the whole package is a huge let down. if you you claim to be fine dining, then be fine dining. otherwise, give up. again, doesnt matter where you have worked before, if there is no direction, you lose your direction and get complacent.

Sounds like service and atmosphere are very important to you, if that's the case, there are certainly more flash places one can eat in Pattaya. If it's a very special occasion or you're on holiday and want a special place, Cherry's might not be the place. If fine food and service in a pleasant setting is enough, Cherry's is hard to beat.

Edited by FarangBuddha

Sounds like service and atmosphere are very important to you, if that's the case, there are certainly more flash places one can eat in Pattaya. If it's a very special occasion or you're on holiday and want a special place, Cherry's might not be the place. If fine food and service in a pleasant setting is enough, Cherry's is hard to beat.

dont you think that its just an average atmosphere? poorly decked out? crap ambience? maybe its just me. lots of places in pattaya nowadays where you can get it all. fine dining, good service, and a great decor. 5 years ago i would agree with you, now i think it just seems a bit half arsed.

Ok, Naklua ? Is there down towards Gregs Kitchen part of Pattaya down towards that big roundabout ?

I have heard of it but I spend most of my tiime in South Pattaya so am unsure of Naklua

Ok,well BELLA VISTA 180 BAHT,what is their location ?

HARD ROCK CAFE- Anyone know if there still going ? Apparently ALL U CAN DRINK included someone mentioned ?

I wonder if theres many places which includes ALL U CAN EAT plus ALL U CAN DRINK ?

The MARRIOT- Drinks included ? Or just the food ?

What about LEWINSKI S in pattayaland no 1, Anyone know if their 250 baht wed and friday is still going?

POISENDON AT JOMTIEM COMPLEX- sounds ok for breakfast ALL U CAN EAT at 165 baht

Bella Express is on Central Pattaya road (Pattaya Klang).

Between second road and Soi Buakhaow.

If coming from second road turn right onto Central 50 yards on right hand side.

Or from Buakhaow turn left onto Central 50 yards on left.

Naklua is the area the far side of the Dolphin Roundabout, from 2nd road straight across.,

Lek Villa someway down on the left.

Antons a little further on the right.

Edited by kevkev1888

hate to recommend a seemingly touristy place, but if you want to take some visiting friends somewhere not too crazy but good quality in a good location, Zico's Brazilian BBQ in front of Central Festival for about 1000 baht is 2+ hours of all you can eat fresh off the grill sliced frmo skewers to your plate meats - maybe 10 different kinds (they say 15 but I don't think I've seen 15), all you can drink wine (acceptable basic table wine) or all you can drink beer for 2 hours, sit outside and get drunk with good food and try not to cry about the price too much, people watch, also they serve a coffee that I never had before called ahhhhh di Manfredi or something, outstanding double espresso and the end of the meal to get you back on your feet and ready for some bars. Oh and there's a small buffet salad bar inside, not bad, and every half hour or so after 8 a couple of leggy breasty actual Brazilian dancers in Carnivale type get up come out and shake their booty for a few minutes. Tacky but your guests might enjoy it (esp if they're Tha