B3

brommers

I take vitamin B3, Niacinamide, daily at the request of my doctor & have for some time been buying it at a pharmacy in KSK. When I went to buy it yesterday it was out of stock & will be for about two weeks by which time I will have run out. None of the other chemists in KSK stock it, only B Complex which is not what I need. Does anyone out there know of a pharmacy which stocks it?huh.gif

Don't really know where KSK is but I used to get it at the pharmacy on the east side of the old city. It is located inside the mote just a little south of the top north hotel.

My doctor gets it for me now. She gets it from Bangkok. It is a bit pricey but it is buffered so I generally don't get the rush.

Just come back from the States and Canada. They have it every where.<_<

I used to take this but found my cholestrol levels where under control once moved here and cut out the cheese and avoided shellfish. Personally, I loved the heat rush since we lived in Michigan and I was cold most of the time.

Anyway, I suggest you visit the pharmacy run by the two sisters just across from the Montri Hotel. It's the first pharmacy on the left coming from Thapae gate. They seem to have everything. Don't go to the second pharmacy that's just a couple doors west of the two sisters.

brommers.

re ... Anyway, I suggest you visit the pharmacy run by the two sisters just across from the Montri Hotel

this is the pharmacy nancyl is talking about. and the service from the sisters is excellent

good luck ... dave2

brommers.

re ... Anyway, I suggest you visit the pharmacy run by the two sisters just across from the Montri Hotel

this is the pharmacy nancyl is talking about. and the service from the sisters is excellent

good luck ... dave2

Many Thanks, I will go there asap. biggrin.gif Brommers.

GNC has Niacin 250 mg and as Dave2 said everyone's favourite pharmacy probably has it.

High doses of niacin (as nicotinic acid) can lower cholesterol levels considerably and are as effective as statin drugs without the harmful side effects.

Yes the flush is irritating, but it's a sign that the capillaries are widening and the blood flow increasing. Take it with food and lots of water and this lessens the effects a lot.

The other form of niacin (nicotinamide or niacinamide) does not open blood vessels wider nor provide a cholesterol-lowering effect, so for you personally, it depends on the reason you have been prescribed niacinamide.