The Sansaisam Spectacular At The Playhouse

ThePunPun

WOW

Doesn't begin to cover this evening.

Thank You very very BIG SsS ! ! !

Those TV Members who did not sign up for tonights performance, all I can say is that you m issed one hel_l-o-va extravaganza.

It was ablolutely impossible for me to realize I was in CM. This is one heck of an attraction for our city. As I have said before, I have been sending guests down to the show for some time, and to a person they have come back with raves. I thought for the most part they were primarily being polite and proper with their words. but I have to say it again WOW.

The Sets !

The costumes !

The performers !

would make any city proud to have them as an attraction.

...and the part where they worked The Thai Visa. Com unbrella into the Dancing in the Rain was really something else.

Not to belabor the point , but if you do have the time and some interest in things like this, I can and do highly recommend to you to go and see for yourself.

I wouldn't have thought that little ole CM could come up with the talent that was on stage tonight. and the theater itself is most impressive . The staff and management could not have been more courteous and helpful

If you have any guests coming into town I highly encourage you to take them to this show.

The light in Mrs Pun Pun face after it was over said it all

:jap:

Mr & Mrs Pun Pun

I'd like to second Mr & Mrs Pun Pun comments on the amazing, brilliant show tonight. For far too long there has been very little to do in Chiangmai, at night, but now we have found a new mecca.

Many thanks to Sansai Sam for his very kind invitation.

Tt was our first time, but we will definitely be back. I would highly recommend the show to everyone. The costumes, sets and cast were simply out of this world. A show one would be proud of anywhere in the world.

A very, very professional performance and superb choreography.

Thank you,

Mr, Mrs and Ms. Chiangmai Cheers

Edited by Chiangmai Cheers

Hubby and I saw the show at the old Simon Chiang Mai back in 2006 when we were here checking out CM for retirement. It was one of those things that was OK, once.

We saw the new Playhouse dancers shortly before they opened at a charity event and thought it was going to be much of the same. Well, after reading these reviews, Hubby and I are checking our entertainment budget and figuring out when a trip to the Playhouse can be our major event for the month!

can someone please tell me what the prices are for entree etc

thanks

http://www.playhouse-chiangmai.com/

053 41 06 71 Ticket Office.

Sorry, I think maybe the prices aren't displayed on their website. sad.gif

In the earlier thead " The Playhouse Theatre" where he makes the free offer ,SS mentions the price as being 500 baht each.

Edited by Asmerom

...couple of things I forgot to mention in earlier post.

In the past after some of my guests had returned from The Playhouse, they of course, raved about the level of the performance, but lamented that there were not more people in attendance. Well I was suprised at the number of people there last night.. I'm not a crowd size estimator, but I would say there were like 200 or more. I thought that was very good, even though a lot were from the generous offer by Sansai Sam.

I was also very impressed with the theater itself. Very spacious , very large and very good seating arrangement..

I would like to encourage any other TV'er's who were there last nite, to make the time to offer your thoughts on the evening.

Thanks again Sansai Sam

:)

...couple of things I forgot to mention in earlier post.

In the past after some of my guests had returned from The Playhouse, they of course, raved about the level of the performance, but lamented that there were not more people in attendance. Well I was suprised at the number of people there last night.. I'm not a crowd size estimator, but I would say there were like 200 or more. I thought that was very good, even though a lot were from the generous offer by Sansai Sam.

I was also very impressed with the theater itself. Very spacious , very large and very good seating arrangement..

I would like to encourage any other TV'er's who were there last nite, to make the time to offer your thoughts on the evening.

Thanks again Sansai Sam

I agree with you also the theater is very nice and the bar area is well thought out .We were told they are having a resident band playing in the bar area from next month .A nice place to visit.

Sansai Sam... I believe you had indicated to us that you change the program presentation every 6 mos or so.

When is it scheduled to change next, if you can project.....

Have some people coming in and I jusssst may consider seeing the old one again , myself

..... and I think my favorite was the number " 42nd Street.",,,,,, but then again the "Bo Jangles one is a close second.

Sansai Sam... I believe you had indicated to us that you change the program presentation every 6 mos or so.

When is it scheduled to change next, if you can project.....

Have some people coming in and I jusssst may consider seeing the old one again , myself

..... and I think my favorite was the number " 42nd Street.",,,,,, but then again the "Bo Jangles one is a close second.

Thanks Pun Pun...last change was only 1 month ago but we are adding a new opening November 1. You would not believe the costume and set cost to add even one number!! See you soon.

thanks

In the earlier thead " The Playhouse Theatre" where he makes the free offer ,SS mentions the price as being 500 baht each.

Good you posted the website with video here, won't take my guests there but take them to Pattaya instead.

If Chiangmai would have the theater life of a real city, this would probably be the worst...

thanks

Good you posted the website with video here, won't take my guests there but take them to Pattaya instead.

If Chiangmai would have the theater life of a real city, this would probably be the worst...

Even Christmas was stolen by the Grinch...... but tell us ,,,,, whats with the seeing eye sheep ?????

I was positively surprised how elaborate and well done the stage setting, costumes, lighting engineering was. Impressive. Choreography was fine. As often less is sometimes more.

Perhaps too many dancers of which some were not at par with the rest. Perhaps too much lip singing

I liked the step dancing best, that was real!

thanks

Thanks for the review. Nice to see people of your quality here. Usually I have to go to a bowling alley to meet people of your caliber. Have a great time in Pattaya...I think it's your kind of town!!

thanks

Thanks for the review. Nice to see people of your quality here. Usually I have to go to a bowling alley to meet people of your caliber. Have a great time in Pattaya...I think it's your kind of town!!

Why you think so many are leaving, because there is nothing here, it's not a city for foreigners either. But glad you found the place of your life, lol emoa.gif (but let's not go personal)

changmai.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: