Strange Lights In The Sky

gennisis

Last night at 10.30 I noticed 3 bright lights in the sky. The upper one very bright with two lower less bright. I thought they might have been lanterns but they remained still whilst the low'whispy' clouds moved west.

They were visable for a good 20 mins and then dissapeared.

I was observing from Mee Chok area and the lights were in the northwest sky.

Would love for them to be alien but I guess someone will give me a more plausable answer.

Alcohol did not enter the 'sighting',before some bright spark suggests it.

The last time i point in the sky and show one of my farang friends that he just spotted a UFO she was so excited . she even call back to UK to tell her Mom that very moment .

3 days alter she refuse to talk to me for life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whahahhaha a cos i cheated her emotion :) whahhahaha

if you been in chiangmai long enough we all know what is it .

wait till next month the sky will be fill with it .

This time of year, Jupiter and Venus are very visible. If you remember two years ago the below images.

smiling-moon-bangkok.jpg

CM Topic from that time

But you said Northwest so may not be them.

No,definatly n/w

The 2 lower lights in your pic are similar.but the brightest one was above the two.

Also there was some cloud at a higher elevation and the moving thin lower cloud,so as far as I can see these lights had to be between the two cloud layers....so I would have discounted any star.

Prefer to want them to be visitors!!

> Would love for them to be alien but I guess someone will give me a more plausable answer.

Me too. Need a break from all the Uni girls and Swedish backpacker chicks. Alien chick would fit the bill nicely. So far I haven't head anyone from further afield than Buri Ram.

Khun Thaksin always said he would return and CM is his birthplace , any sightings on the ground ?

> Would love for them to be alien but I guess someone will give me a more plausable answer.

Me too. Need a break from all the Uni girls and Swedish backpacker chicks. Alien chick would fit the bill nicely. So far I haven't head anyone from further afield than Buri Ram.

Khun Thaksin always said he would return and CM is his birthplace , any sightings on the ground ?

Sure he will, but that depends on a few other events that probably should not be discussed.

The Summerians seemed to be quite frightened of the alien females - but after reading a few articles about scorned Thai women dismembering their husbands I assume the alien chicks might not seem as bad