Leg Tattoos

flyingfox

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't particularly like the ones in the photo. Not a big fan of the lettering type tattoos.

But that's just my opinion.

If they're done well and have some kind of design to them then I like them. What I don't like too much is a series of 'badges' or several different designs placed randomly over someones arms. legs, wherever.

Well, I don't particularly like the ones in the photo. Not a big fan of the lettering type tattoos.

If they're done well and have some kind of design to them then I like them. What I don't like too much is a series of 'badges' or several different designs placed randomly over someones arms. legs, wherever.

Be careful what you say, she could lose face. ;)

Be careful what you say, she could lose face. ;)

The one on the right looks like she lost her face years ago.

Check out the hand tattoo on the one of the left.

A pair of tramps that have been stamped.

In my opinion with the freedom of expression now on the web with the different cam sites where people can express themselves to a nich audience, the need for tattooing and other bodey modification as a form of expression will become considered the soft option, i might add that i am tattooed, and have had girlfriends both tattooed and modified, I think it was Oscar Wilde who said "If you cant be a work of art, wear one".

It gives you something to read if you are bored when 'operating' in that area.

wink.gif

I'd leave the operating WELL alone with a girl with leg tattoos. It shouts that she's had more operations performed than Bumrungrad's theatre.

A girl must really not give a shizer about herself to get her legs tatted over. Next worst are breast and arm tattoos.

I am making the mother of my child get her tattoo removed, and if people could see how it bubbles up after the laser treatment theyd think again, after 2 sessions it looks as if it'll take another 7-8 sessions. (costing 5000bht per session, which could be spent on shoes and other girly things)

Me personally i think they make a respectable girl look like a hooker, cant stand the things.

"I am making the mother of my child get her tattoo removed,"

Bloody hel_l. You're the boss. Can really put your foot down, can't you? Must be very proud of yourself? :whistling:

Wouldnt want my child thinking theyre acceptable, but being male means im obviously far more intelligent so its my ideas that are given priority.wink.gif

"I am making the mother of my child get her tattoo removed,"

Bloody hel_l. You're the boss. Can really put your foot down, can't you? Must be very proud of yourself? :whistling:

That's her weekly allowance gone for the next 40 weeks.

No weekly allowance paid by me, she's paying for it she has a decent job in blighty, not all of us resort to getting involved with brass.rolleyes.gif