Still Don'T Know About Buonissimo The Italian The Food Import, Where Did He Go ?

bangkokcitylimits

No not that new pizzahut opposite the tapae square, they are not related and know nothing. His shop seems to have moved to somewhere near the Parkhotel, 500m before the end of Changklang road, looked around there for an hour or so but without success. It has no use to ask the receptionist of Parkhotel, yes he know where it is and point into space.

Anybody ?

Down the street on the side of the old CD Supply building. The CD Supply building is a 5 or 6 story building about 100 meters south of Chiang Mai Land on the east side of the street. It has big stainless steel doors and the top of the building is covered with steel bars. They are in the old CD Supply warehouse.

The new shop is great and has a lot of products.

Down the street on the side of the old CD Supply building. The CD Supply building is a 5 or 6 story building about 100 meters south of Chiang Mai Land on the east side of the street. It has big stainless steel doors and the top of the building is covered with steel bars. They are in the old CD Supply warehouse.

Very helpful. Hope this is the end of the trail. Do you happen to know if he still sells wine on consignement from Bkk? In other words, at very good value by local standards?

How odd that such a popular, out-going businessman has not proclaimed his new location loud and long?!

Very handy to know as he did have some excellent wines and cheeses. I think Sergio has a restaurant as well which is close to the moat but it is difficult to park. I was wondering where he had gone

If you are heading south on Chang Klan Road you will pass the entrance to Chiang Mai Land on your right. About another 100 or so meters on the left you will see a sign for Smart Karate (or maybe it's Smart Tae Kwan Do). At this corner there is also a building houseing the Caffe D'Amore whose sign fronts the soi and the Health and Beauty Sap whose sign fronts the Chang Klan Road. Turn left here. Buonissimo's will be about 50 meters down on the left hand side. It's in a large warehouse type building. The store is great, the prices are better than anwhere else for the stuff he imports. I've seen stuff here that is hard to find in New York City.

Sergio also offers some excellent wines in a wide range of prices. I haven't been to all the wine stores in Chiang Mai, but he seems to have the most interesting wines of any I've been to.

If you are heading south on Chang Klan Road you will pass the entrance to Chiang Mai Land on your right. About another 100 or so meters on the left you will see a sign for Smart Karate (or maybe it's Smart Tae Kwan Do). At this corner there is also a building houseing the Caffe D'Amore whose sign fronts the soi and the Health and Beauty Sap whose sign fronts the Chang Klan Road. Turn left here. Buonissimo's will be about 50 meters down on the left hand side. It's in a large warehouse type building. The store is great, the prices are better than anwhere else for the stuff he imports. I've seen stuff here that is hard to find in New York City.

Sergio also offers some excellent wines in a wide range of prices. I haven't been to all the wine stores in Chiang Mai, but he seems to have the most interesting wines of any I've been to.

Hi, don't suppose you know if they are open at the weekend?

Hi, don't suppose you know if they are open at the weekend?

I believe it is a Tae Kwan Do. Sergio's new place has been open since May.

Here it is. Wake up.

Edited by getgoin

Do you have the telephone number for Sergio or Buonissimo's as l have not seen any advertising? Many thanks. Will try and get there over the weekend to pick up some wine and cheese

Do you have the telephone number for Sergio or Buonissimo's as l have not seen any advertising? Many thanks. Will try and get there over the weekend to pick up some wine and cheese

The phone number is 0-5327-5924 or 0-5327-5925

They were closed on Sundays at the old location. I don't know what their hours are now.

If you are heading south on Chang Klan Road you will pass the entrance to Chiang Mai Land on your right. About another 100 or so meters on the left you will see a sign for Smart Karate (or maybe it's Smart Tae Kwan Do). At this corner there is also a building houseing the Caffe D'Amore whose sign fronts the soi and the Health and Beauty Sap whose sign fronts the Chang Klan Road. Turn left here. Buonissimo's will be about 50 meters down on the left hand side.

Do you have the telephone number for Sergio or Buonissimo's as l have not seen any advertising?

If Buonissimo's is where you say it is , what's this website all about? Are there two?

http://www.buonissim...th/contact.htm. The map does'nt work for me. But the site says the shop is on the Phrao Road ; that's the 1001. Confusing!

unsure.gif

This link doesn't seem to work from here but ----- www.buonissimo.co.th ---- brings up the site.

Edited by Asmerom

If Buonissimo's is where you say it is , what's this website all about? Are there two?

http://www.buonissim...th/contact.htm. The map does'nt work for me. But the site says the shop is on the Phrao Road ; that's the 1001. Confusing!

unsure.gif

This link doesn't seem to work from here but ----- www.buonissimo.co.th ---- brings up the site.

that's where he was about 5 years ago :) I believe it's quite a nice fish restaurant now - keep meaning to check it out!