Phuket - Bkk

Old Croc

Nok...if the times suits...quicker by taxi into Sukhumvit or Silom...mind you the highway toll is now 105 baht

CAUTION!!

i recently went from phuke to bkk on nok air

it was the least expensive but no services available

i was sick with a cold and cough and let that be known to the ticket agent but i was still seated in the middle with passengers on both sides of me

nd

when i boarded the plane i asked for a pillow and blanket and the flight attendant said

sorry but no serivces r provided on this plane

next time i will take another airline where services r provided and pay the extra little money

for sure....dont take nok air if ur not feeling well

I feel your pain mate, man flu is a bitch, but this is a one hour flight!! What did you expect, your own room, two blankets, a Lemsip, and a shoulder massage??

I find Nok Air great. It also depends on where in BKK you 're going. Landing at DM airport can be more helpful than landing at swampy.

Nok...if the times suits...quicker by taxi into Sukhumvit or Silom...mind you the highway toll is now 105 baht

CAUTION!!

i recently went from phuke to bkk on nok air

it was the least expensive but no services available

i was sick with a cold and cough and let that be known to the ticket agent but i was still seated in the middle with passengers on both sides of me

nd

when i boarded the plane i asked for a pillow and blanket and the flight attendant said

sorry but no serivces r provided on this plane

next time i will take another airline where services r provided and pay the extra little money

for sure....dont take nok air if ur not feeling well

Why were you on the plane? You should have stayed home, and if you did not have that common sense the crew should have refused you.

Air Asia is crap and most of times delayed, just hate them, and not cheap at all for the non existing service

Just booked Udon-Bangkok return 1 dec/4 dec Thai 4650, Air Asia 2750, no luggage.

I fly Air asia 16x/year and had one delay in 2010 sofar.

I have several flights booked for next year:

Udon-BKK return 2 pax 750B, no lugage

Udon Phuket return 2 pax inclusive 20kgs luggage 964B

I did fly Thai BKK-Udon one way last week business class 4500B because carried 53 kgs luggage.

So one need to do some thinking before booking...:blink:

Edited by tartempion