Where I Can Order Iphone 4 Online?

mawehbka

Hello. Sorry guys :jap:

I live in Russia and i am going to Thailand next week at friday.

Can u help me to find where i can buy factory unlocked iphone 4 16gb two items? I was speaking with truemove but they said that they can't give pickup time. They really don't now. I'll stay in Thailand 2 weeks ... total 3 weeks. Do u now online shop where i can make a preorder or something?

My English level still not enought to call by phone.

i found here this website http://www.smartmobile.co.th/ . But i didnot understand which version are they selling. JailBreik or Factory Unlock.

If somebody help me.. i will buy u a big beer when i'll come to thailand. ;)

Edited by mawehbka

Go to MBK (BTS National Stadium) or Fortune IT (MRT Phra Ram 9) in BKK when you get here. Both places have plenty of shops selling them. Tell them you want factory unlocked, not US and check the serial number of the phone. There's a list of serials knocking around this forum somewhere. The phone will most likely be HK or UK factory unlocked.

• 3 months later...

These days you can buy it (FACTORY unlocked) from DTAC for 22,500 and if leaving Thailand via air within a month, you should get the VAT back (7%) if you have the phone, box and receipt at the airport - may take like 30 mins to sort out. So about 20,500 I think.

http://www.dtac.co.t...n/index-en.html

Can also buy it from AIS and True.

Edited by eljefe2

These days you can buy it (FACTORY unlocked) from DTAC for 22,500 and if leaving Thailand via air within a month, you should get the VAT back (7%) if you have the phone, box and receipt at the airport - may take like 30 mins to sort out. So about 20,500 I think.

http://www.dtac.co.t...n/index-en.html

Can also buy it from AIS and True.

Its Bt 22,500 + 7% VAT.

Beware buying grey market unlocked phones. Unlocking can cause major headaches with future IOS software updates and there is always the chance that Apple will introduce an update that could not be applied to an unlocked phone, or perhaps even brick your phone. The prices from AIS, DTAC, and True are equal to or less than the grey market phones, or at least from the price quoted by HDRIDER above. they also come factory unlocked so you can use any SIm card from any company anywhere. As long as you are in Thailand, you will also have a full one year warranty from Apple as well. So why is anyone buying hacked grey market ones anyway?

Edited by bubba