Jet Ski

fred007

If you are in Pattaya go to the Watchara Complex almost opposite Lotus South Pattaya, just after the Thepprasit Road turn on Sukhumvit (heading South), before True Value. Watchara Marine are a main Yamaha watersports dealer.

and in Phuket Yammy watersports is close to Boat Lagoon on main road

starting at approx 325k for a 700 2-stroke as I recall

their stock is in BKK, but I believe no dealer there

Supposedly in Phuket there aren't any more jet skis allowed to be registered, and technically you're required to have a Thai boat captain's license to operate one. Having your own jet ski as a foreigner is opening yourself up to being a big contributor to the tea money foundation.

Supposedly in Phuket there aren't any more jet skis allowed to be registered, and technically you're required to have a Thai boat captain's license to operate one. Having your own jet ski as a foreigner is opening yourself up to being a big contributor to the tea money foundation.

you (I:) ) can register it where I live according to Immigration adress report and Tabien Baan. So my choises of reg adress for jet ski is Phuket, Hua Hin or Sukumvit. Phuket does not allow new jet skies to be registered, but allow existing ones to be replaced.

The thai boat captains license is obviously not enforced for jet skies, not even by the insurancecompanies.

pay the phuket beach boys a couple of hundred to assist launching and it works fine