Can You Open This Website ?

bangkokcitylimits

This website http://www.dateinasia.com/ never has any problems but today I can't open it, get error message: Bad Request (Invalid Header Name)

Strange thing is I can open it using a proxy, and sometimes it opens via a shortcut in the toolbar (although I cleaned cache removed cookies etc. ) but when continue or just refresh I get the error warning.

Any ideas ?

Edited by bangkokcitylimits

Works fine.

Hi Mate, I tried changing my avator so many times and I cant for some reason!!! it says it is changed and shows another one in my profile but it never changed on the outside :ermm:

I have given up now

I see you have your current pink avatar uploaded to the servers on Thaivisa, try to add the new one via the URL instead (elsewere hosted, e.g. here no registration needed)

Then also it does not matter if it's a bit too big.

Can use this one to test it out: http://www.blifaloo....ig/theworld.gif

Works fine.

Hi Mate, I tried changing my avator so many times and I cant for some reason!!! it says it is changed and shows another one in my profile but it never changed on the outside :ermm:

I have given up now

I see you have your current pink avatar uploaded to the servers on Thaivisa, try to add the new one via the URL instead (elsewere hosted, e.g. here no registration needed)

Thanks there, I will play around with it right now. :)

Works fine.

I have given up now

Done it, thanks alot. :)

Dateinasia.com? can you date sheeps there?(just looking at your avatar...) :D

Sorry, but you must be mistaking with this website www.sheepinasia.com :whistling:

But in the meanwhile I still not got the website to work, updated the same Firefox version, deleted temporary files, cache even a rootkitscan etc. etc. etc. etc. very hard one !

no did not help

I see you are taking advantage of the free advice given to you in this thread here on TV, http://www.thaivisa....y-yourself-too/ (well done)

?????? not clear what makes you search for a previous unrelated topic and post the link here.

This is about an error with my Firefox, just (far as I know) only with this website. (not mine)

cap040l.png

That seems to be a paysite pure for dating right ? while by me the previously mentioned site is mainly used as a social network to meet friends m/f or leave them a message, rather then meeting chicas. but I know a guy in pattaya who even uses dia as a kind of personal database to store and edit addresses and phone numbers and even his agenda, lol and it's easy enough for it :lol:

Personally I'm not really into dating, got bored of all the sweet illusions, and if you use that website already for 2 years you've had it all, beside this I've a lovely girlfriend in Philippines, met via the same site.

she's is cute isn't she ^_^ january will be her fist Thai experience and maybe she'll stay here.

joan7.jpg

This is about an error with my Firefox, just (far as I know) only with this website. (not mine)

cap040l.png

Try running Firefox in Safe Mode. Firefox Safe Mode disables all your Add-ons. If you're able to access the site properly after that, then one or more of the Add-ons is the cause of the problem.

I have not much experience with Safe Mode, but I did start up in safemode, did some things there but not try to enter the site from there, as you suggest now. Will keep this mind for eventual next time although this never happened before here.

There were some add-on updates the past days from SmoothWheel and AutoPager so that could have been causing the error. But, as said I used a system restore to solved it. Only after this I could not Firefox anymore (why???) and needed to do a new install to overwrite the current V3.6.10.

Nice day to eneryone.

Try running Firefox in Safe Mode. Firefox Safe Mode disables all your Add-ons. If you're able to access the site properly after that, then one or more of the Add-ons is the cause of the problem.