Noisy Dogs

Can any of the members or guests tell me if there is any legal way to stop neighbours dogs on our small estate from barking all day when the owners are out.

The neighbour in question has 9 dogs locked up in the grounds of the house and they bark all :o day causing problems for all the neighbours. They have been asked politly to try and stop the dogs being a nuisance but they don,t care.

The owner is a farang married to a thai.

When they are not in throw some meat laced with poison.

My mate had two dogs on Samui and because they kept barking at passers by they got poisoned by the local Thais, it seems to be an accepted method.

ohh come on... dont tell me its imply that , the way for fixed dog bark is poison them ....hellooooooo

Bambi

You could hire a vet to come when the owners are gone and cut their vocal cords.

or, you could record them and play it back really really loud with loudspeaker horns directed at the owner's house during their leisure or sleep time.

or, dognap them and ask for an unacceptably high ransom...then you'll be justsified in snuffing them.

or, tell the owners that if they don't solve this problem then you are going to get 9 pigs as pets or 9 poisonous snakes for pets.

or, trade them for plastic buckets.

or, eat them one by one....ask any Vietnamese for a recipe.

You could hire a vet to come when the owners are gone and cut their vocal cords.

or, you could record them and play it back really really loud with loudspeaker horns directed at the owner's house during their leisure or sleep time.

or, dognap them and ask for an unacceptably high ransom...then you'll be justsified in snuffing them.

or, tell the owners that if they don't solve this problem then you are going to get 9 pigs as pets  or 9 poisonous snakes for pets.

Debarking is not so good idea ..

anyhow maybe tell "Tessabal" i dont know how to call in Eng.

could you try to make a deal with the owner please?

Bambi

Can any of the members or guests tell me if there is any legal way to stop neighbours dogs on our small estate from barking all day when the owners are out.

The neighbour in question has 9 dogs locked up in the grounds of the house and they bark all :o  day causing problems for all the neighbours.

...Sounds like an animal santuary...maybe you should go around and offer your support in looking after them....maybe contributing to the cost of their welfare...or even taking one as a pet. :D

...Sounds like an animal santuary...maybe you should go around and offer your support in looking after them....maybe contributing to the cost of their welfare...or even taking one as a pet. :D

:D good idea .. many causes that make dog bark..hungry,lonely,heat,..etc

Bambi :o

When they are not in throw some meat laced with poison.

My mate had two dogs on Samui and because they kept barking at passers by they got poisoned by the local Thais, it seems to be an accepted method.

ohh come on... dont tell me its imply that , the way for fixed dog bark is poison them ....hellooooooo

Bambi

Well as the OP says the owners don't care about the problem with the neighbours.

Yes I agree poisoning them is a bit harse, we don't know the facts about this, are they dogs that are beyond control, are they neglected dogs, are the owners breeders, are the owners idiots?

Going to the village headman would be a good start, if that fails do as Chownah says, when the owners are out, trade them for plastic buckets. :o

Well as the OP says the owners don't care about the problem with the neighbours.

Yes I agree poisoning them is a bit harse, we don't know the facts about this, are they dogs that are beyond control, are they neglected dogs, are the owners breeders, are the owners idiots?

Going to the village headman would be a good start, if that fails do as Chownah says, when the owners are out, trade them for plastic buckets. :o

CRUEL :D

or, tell the owners that if they don't solve this problem then you are going to get 9 pigs as pets  or 9 poisonous snakes for pets.

Ce dam eroiiiiiii.... :o

Provided they are healthy dogs, here's a possible solution. Bon Appetite'

1) Ingredients

100g of boiled dog meat, 500g of gravy, 20g of green onion, 10g of a leek,

10g of perilla leaves, 100g of taro stalk soaked in water.

(2) Sauce

8g of salt, 2g of mashed garlic, 3g of perilla, 2g of red pepper, 2g of mashed

ginger, a little amount of pepper.

(3) Cooking instruction

After boiling the meat with gravy and stalk of taro for some time, boil again

after putting vegetables and other ingredients into it. Before eating, sprinkle

pepper on it and put into an earthen bowl.

mmmmmm...... ends the noisy dog problem and provides a nutritious meal too.

--------------------------------------------

*edit*: sorry, forgot to include the name of the recipe. It's Bosintang soup and the final product looks very nice and yet sounds easy to prepare:

yo_bosin.jpg

Edited by sriracha john

Sick <deleted> that want to kill dogs for barking. Talk to your neigbors or or ANYTHING else but it's not the dogs fault, it most likely just wants to have someone care for it and show some kind of attention. GAG order recommended. (for the twits that would kill for something the dog doesn't understand)

Edited by Kringle

Sick <deleted> that want to kill dogs for barking. Talk to your neigbors or or ANYTHING else but it's not the dogs fault, it most likely just wants to have someone care for it and show some kind of attention. GAG order recommended. (for the twits that would kill for something the dog doesn't understand)

Im pretty sure that everyone was joking . ( I know I was . One can usually tell when I put a :o in )

Lighten up !

<snap>

Provided they are healthy dogs, here's a possible solution. Bon Appetite'

mmmmmm...... ends the noisy dog problem and provides a nutritious meal too.

--------------------------------------------

*edit*: sorry, forgot to include the name of the recipe. It's Bosintang soup and the final product looks very nice and yet sounds easy to prepare:

yo_bosin.jpg

ENJOY!!!

Vomit.gif

Barking dogs are a minor problem - you could have a neighbour who looks like this:

post-1263-1122573409_thumb.jpg

Rumour has it, The Moog will use this San Francisco Champion Ugliest Dog in the World 2005, as his new avatar.

At least Moog's avatar will have hair.

Quite dissimilar to the one you've posted! :o

Barking dogs are a minor problem - you could have a neighbour who looks like this:

post-1263-1122573409_thumb.jpg

Rumour has it, The Moog will use this San Francisco Champion Ugliest Dog in the World 2005, as his new avatar.

At least Moog's avatar will have hair.

Quite dissimilar to the one you've posted! :o

Given there is something to attach the hair to.

This mangy cur was the creature that Thomas gave to his Father-in-law for his birthday present.

TM

"Its pedigree Father. Cost me a lot of money"

Father (in Thai)

"Thank you Son - I feel funny calling you son as you're older than me - I shall pan fry it with shallots"

Edited by The_Moog

This mangy cur was the creature that Thomas gave to his Father-in-law  for his birthday present.

TM

"Its pedigree Father. Cost me a lot of money"

Father (in Thai)

"Thank you Son - I feel funny calling you son as you're older than me - I shall pan fry it with shallots"

You win - OK?

Now we can relax and watch the BambiNa thread.