Thai Customs Arrest Iranian At Suvarnabhumi With 1.5kg Liquid 'ice' Worth US$180,000

webfact

Well, whats there to discuss, its all been said before. A few people come in and say, "HANG HIM HIGH" and then all the bleeding hearts come in and start talking about poor this and poor that and mr big this and mr big that.

blah blah blah? :coffee1:

No, they shouldn't hang him high. They should hang him higher than a dude in the Bronx can be......

But don't forget that he's human and a change of his religion might do the trick to make him to a Sunday churchgoer, believing in Jesus Christ, liquid cooled beer and super sized hamburgers with fries.

One more chance should be given to the poor guy, please give him a red shirt that he can provide his friends with some speedy stuff.

That only the cops are sleeping and the reds can do whatever they like in Thaksin's kingdom. Amen.

prison in North Korea? Sending them just to North Korea would be enough

If I had a farm in Korea and a home in the hel_l, I'd sell my farm and would go home. :jap:

Edited by sirchai

considering the former iraq and iran as it is now. There is so much propagranda is these regions for example. in the first gulf war. the Iraq soldier were told that america is a very small country smaller than half the size of england and they had not much miltery at all. Then the second gulf war was on the telly for the world to head the proper gander.

Iran is not much different. Corrupt leaders who want war with the west. Put people in jail like newpaper reporters.

So it would suprise me i the iranian police or gangsters or who ever say that thailand is a relaxed country and very tolerent to drug trade and u cna become rich in just 1 trip across on the plane.

they might get away with it the first few times and think that it is easy money.

then bang. Off to BBK hitlon

har. har. har.

Where did you learn to build up some argument with this kind of logic?

I guess you are also feed on pretty stupid propaganda.

considering the former iraq and iran as it is now. There is so much propagranda is these regions for example. in the first gulf war. the Iraq soldier were told that america is a very small country smaller than half the size of england and they had not much miltery at all. Then the second gulf war was on the telly for the world to head the proper gander.

Iran is not much different. Corrupt leaders who want war with the west. Put people in jail like newpaper reporters.

So it would suprise me i the iranian police or gangsters or who ever say that thailand is a relaxed country and very tolerent to drug trade and u cna become rich in just 1 trip across on the plane.

they might get away with it the first few times and think that it is easy money.

then bang. Off to BBK hitlon

har. har. har.

Where did you learn to build up some argument with this kind of logic?

I guess you are also feed on pretty stupid propaganda.

no i give propaganda. i had a proper gander at some birds carpets the other day B)

i suppose u would have to be intellegent to build up an arguement with this kind of logic so if u cannot understand it then u need to go back to common sense school.

It is obviuos when u want to get someone to do something for u that is dangerous then u have to speak bull shit. the more the person believes the more he is likely to do it.

infact u r right i have been fed this logic but infortunatly about 100 innocent people are dead because of it. never minde.

For every one that gets caught how many get through? 10? 20? 100?

all i know that for every big size of yabbaa and ice that is found there is still a hello of allot of it on the streets so it is still getting through. obviuosly u don't hear about the people that are not caught other wise they would be caught :)