Selling Goods On Ebay

What in your opinion are good items to either bring back to your home county and sell on either ebay or just to people.

Also what could be a good item(s) to sell in Thailand if that is where you are based?

I thought of things like Buffalow horns and somethimes you see those pictures with dead insects in (Spider, butterfly, Scorpion) But I don't want to be selling anything that is considered endangered.

But what comes to mind for all of you?

Thanks!

this seems to come up every month or so,

the simple answer is everything and nothing ,

I thought I was going to 4x my money on some stuff , bought a sample of each , took them home and searched on ebay,

Guess what , someone from Thailand had the same item on ebay at close to what I paid for it , so no profit on that , glad I just bought a sample :D

Best is to have special things made for you, someone will copy you in a few months and you will have to make something else, but thats how it is on ebay.

one other thing , ground shipping from Thailand to the USA takes 4-6 weeks , your customers will be real pissed off if it takes that long !

best to make small light things that can be shipped first class mail.

Can it be done , sure , I just sold something for $125 that cost me less than $4 to make in Bangkok ,

but I have only sold 3 in the last 4 months so not big money :o

I was selling on E-Bay, items from Thailand, stopped now selling these, a few of you guys will know what they were, went to court on Tuesday and got a fine of 1800.00 GBP, i have not been struck off as trading standards did not recieve any complaints, i have a 100% feedback, i have another product from thailand to sell now, and it makes big money, as i have tried it before. and it is legitt,

The fine of 1800.00 was peanuts compared to what i had made. i was very lucky not to land in the Monkey house, they also wanted to know about all my property in Thailand, and assets i had, i was very glad all assets in Thailand were in my Thai wifes name.

I don't know what you did....

But it warms my heart to hear you beat the system. (at least partially)

It seems to me the rich always try to keep others down. Sounds to me you had a novel approach to distrubution, and got busted. I bet soon the MFG/vendor will be useing your approach 24 hours from now, if they have not already started by now.

Cheers!

What in your opinion are good items to either bring back to your home county and sell on either ebay or just to people.

Also what could be a good item(s) to sell in Thailand if that is where you are based?

I thought of things like Buffalow horns and somethimes you see those pictures with dead insects in (Spider, butterfly, Scorpion) But I don't want to be selling anything that is considered endangered.

But what comes to mind for all of you?

Thanks!

big dead icky things should sell well

love them scorpions and spiders myself