Crash Proof Motorcycle . . . . .

Velocette

Never work in Thailand. Nobody wears a helmet.

WRONG Nearly everybody doesn't wear a helmet but I most certainly do and so does the missus now. I find most Farang do not wear one but to say nobody does it a bit of an exaggeration. :D

The only uncrashable bike is the one you cannot start! :D

^Agreed, obviously staged as even in such a test it is second nature to look before entering traffic and if you look at it several times you can see the edit pause where the rider is replaced with a dummy just before impact.. :rolleyes:

Edited by WarpSpeed

i've seen this video 2 different times.I'm still wondering why the motorcyclist would pull out in front of A truck?I mean whenever ya go out on any road ya look both ways,or most people do.I'm thinking all of this was set up.I believe the truck driver saw the motorcycle on the side of the road.Couldn't he have possibly thought the motorcycle could have pulled out in front of him,and then the driver of the truck hit his brakes and keep from hitting the motorcyclist.

Never work in Thailand. Nobody wears a helmet.

WRONG Nearly everybody doesn't wear a helmet but I most certainly do and so does the missus now. I find most Farang do not wear one but to say nobody does it a bit of an exaggeration. :D

The only uncrashable bike is the one you cannot start! :D

Oh is that you with the helmet. :D

i've seen this video 2 different times.I'm still wondering why the motorcyclist would pull out in front of A truck?I ...

Stop wondering. It's fake.

I believe it was supposed to be a funny video, only something went wrong and it isn't actually very funny. "RTC" TV doesn't exist in Germany. The company mentioned doesn't exist. The news anchor doesn't exist... etc. It's fiction.

I believe it was supposed to be a funny video, only something went wrong and it isn't actually very funny.

^ What went wrong with the comedy is that it is German. When is the last time that you have ever seen the word "funny" in the same sentence with the word "German"?

I believe it was supposed to be a funny video, only something went wrong and it isn't actually very funny.

^ What went wrong with the comedy is that it is German. When is the last time that you have ever seen the word "funny" in the same sentence with the word "German"?

Yaa, humor es verboten! :lol:

Yaa, humor es verboten! :lol:

???????Why i did laugh?