What Are You Doing?

First, I hope everyone has a good time at the sin club.

Me? I'm in the UK, looking after my son, doing the washing up, waiting for the wife to come home and cook her exquisite evening meal.

Then we will eat, crack open a bottle of gin and party the night away.

What will you other unfortunates who cannot go be doing?

First, I hope everyone has a good time at the sin club.

Me? I'm in the UK, looking after my son, doing the washing up, waiting for the wife to come home and cook her exquisite evening meal.

Then we will eat, crack open a bottle of gin and party the night away.

What will you other unfortunates who cannot go be doing?

I will be flying in to London tommorrow morning for a "stag" party. Suspect it will be much more tame than similar events in bangkok but am obliged to attend.

We will be in the East End of London and the itinerary includes a visit to Walthamstow dog track. Now, I've nothing against the working classes but what I do hate is upper middle class boys pretending to be cockney barrow boys - supposedly all very fashionable now after Lock Stock and two smoking barrels. I shall wear a blazer and remind them in all in a posh voice about our public school days.

Not sure who will thump me first - my chums or the locals....

Just came in from plowing the rice paddy as the sky went black. I'll get to bed early and get up tomorrow and do it again. Sunday will be a half day off since I have to do a visa run...whoooopie!!!!!...half day off.......boooooooo!!!...half a day further behind my planting schedule.

Had a long lunch with a mate, some Grolsch, a couple of bottles of red, sambuccas and am about to crack a bottle of Vass Felix white. Have to drive my mate to the airport tomorrow. He's going to Thailand to see his TGF. I go on 17/8!

Working in Germany, later we have a company BBQ-party.Heading to Austria tomorrow morning to pick-up my wife and daughter.Will be in TH in November.Haven´t been to England for 15 years.I´m planning to visit my family for years now, never made it so far.

I am working in the UK at the moment, working in the North Sea. So i will not be able to raise a glass to you, as this is a dry ship. I will be thinking of you all, and hoping that you's all have a great time tonight.

All the best to you's.

Geordie

Just read my daughter a story in bed. Wife watching the Thai tv nonsense, so playing internet pool - www.flyordie.com .

Just cracked open a "soda chang"(whoever would have thought!), lit a good cigar I was keeping, and feeling good :o

Highlight of my exciting life - a visit to Big C, soda chang on sale for 94 baht a case, so bought 3 cases - on my 4th bottle already :D .

Hope it is a good night for all. Is anyone taking photos?

Working in Germany, later we have a company BBQ-party.Heading to Austria tomorrow morning to pick-up my wife and daughter.Will be in TH in November.Haven´t been to England for 15 years.I´m planning to visit my family for years now, never made it so far.

The TV.com are going to have to have words with your directors...Pshhh... Organising a company do on the big day... Unforgivable! :D:D

I am working in the UK at the moment, working in the North Sea. So i will not be able to raise a glass to you, as this is a dry ship.. I will be thinking of you all, and hoping that you's all have a great time tonight.

All the best to you's.

Geordie

:o How's that for the oxymoron of the week.... :D

edit: Oh! BTW, I will be having drinks for all fellow amiable tv.ers over at my bar.

Wish I could be there but I'm just a lost soul swimming in my fish bowl, beer after beer

HAVE A GREAT PARTY!!!!!!!!

Edited by kayo