What Are You Doing?

Six pm on a friday night and had a day off so sitting about banging away on the keyboard......still got the old sarong on,being very lazy and having another cup of char-lon

See from the countdown that things should start hotting up in the Sin in about 10 minutes so let me just say .....have a great night wish I could be there but looks like another quiet session in the Dog and Duck later....really exciting :D ....................hopefully next time..... :D:o Chok dee na-krup :D

First, I hope everyone has a good time at the sin club.

Me? I'm in the UK, looking after my son, doing the washing up, waiting for the wife to come home and cook her exquisite evening meal.

Then we will eat, crack open a bottle of gin and party the night away.

What will you other unfortunates who cannot go be doing?

How come about five or six people reported meeting you. Bambina even said you were nice :o

Update - Spoke to LC very loud and apparently heaps of people there. I think TV did a good job. :D

Well I'm glad that they are all having such a great time .... and I'm not jealous...really I'm not... :D

totster :D

I am... it would have been great. :D

I have to work today so it would have been too far to travel last night, but I'll be heading back to Bangers tomorrow... :o

I was sitting in my car in Bangkok's legendary traffic!

Last night was one of the worst nights I have ever seen. Equal to one of the "60 mm of rain" nights. Left downtown at 6:30, and didn't get home to Lad Prao until almost 10PM. Grrrrr......

I'm sure that being the last Friday of the month (payday for most) and last night's fotball match are to blame for so many people being out last night!

Sorry now that I didn't stay downtown and come to join the party... sometime in the future maybe!

Update - Spoke to LC very loud and apparently heaps of people there. I think TV did a good job. :D

Well I'm glad that they are all having such a great time .... and I'm not jealous...really I'm not... :D

I have to work today so it would have been too far to travel last night, but I'll be heading back to Bangers tomorrow... :o

catch up tonight Jai Dee?, Im in Bangers today for one night - if your up for it, PM your number and Ill give you a call. :D

catch up tonight Jai Dee?, Im in Bangers today for one night - if your up for it, PM your number and Ill give you a call. :D

Sorry mate... I won't be there until tomorrow afternoon... :D

Let me know next time though hey?

:D

Sorry mate... I won't be there until tomorrow afternoon... :D

Let me know next time though hey?

:D

no prob, Ill leave Monday then - see you on the morrow mate. Your shout BTW :D:D

Me? I'm in the UK, looking after my son, doing the washing up, waiting for the wife to come home and cook her exquisite evening meal.

How come about five or six people reported meeting you. Bambina even said you were nice :o

No, I wasn't there, unfortunately.

I thought it must have been the Moog or some other chancer trying to play in the big time - but if BambiNa said "I" was nice - narrows it down a bit.

How many other members come in both sides of the bathroom?

Anyway, poor sod, if he actually looks like me (or even? You weren't there, by any chance, were you, Lampy?)

Edited by Thomas_Merton

No, I wasn't there, unfortunately.

I thought it must have been the Moog or some other chancer trying to play in the big time - but if BambiNa said "I" was nice - narrows it down a bit.

How many other members come in both sides of the bathroom?

Anyway, poor sod, if he actually looks like me (or even? You weren't there, by any chance, were you, Lampy?)

No; I was away all week. I had a tour party to take round the National Parks of Ubon & Sisaket.