Am I On An Overstay?

I hope you can help, I'm from Philippines and I made my original non b there in Dec 2007, I was on a WP up until a couple of months ago. My non b kept getting renewed each year for a further year and a new WP given to me each time. I have now left that job so is my non b still valid? Ok it was made in Phili 3 years ago but the renewals were done here each year, I only have the one original non b sticker the rest have been a stamp each year.

I hope someone can shed some light for me.

Seems you are on an extension of stay drom immirgation in Thailand, based on your employment. Unfortunately in that case the day your employment ends is the day your permision to stay ends and you have to leave the country the same day. You are now indeed on overstay.

Your employer should cancel your work permit with a letter stating your last day of employment and you will need a similair letter for immigration. Just leaving the country without a re-entry permit would also cancel your permisison to stay, but immigration likes you do it formally with a letter from your employer, so they can check if you are on overstay. They might send you back to immigration to cancel your permission to stay.