Oooh! Big Bad Harley Riders

JSixpack

I love the morons that ride their bikes during the day with their lights on.....like they important or somethink.....I usually flash them.

I don't have an option of turning mine on or off, they are always on. I prefer it that way since the other drivers can see me better. And it is the law in many countries for both cars and motorcycles. I would rather be considered a moron by you, than being dead. Who would be the moron then?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the morons that ride their bikes during the day with their lights on.....like they important or somethink.....I usually flash them.

Nawtier, suggest you do some homework before making statements like that. Most have no choice.

I don't have an option of turning mine on of off, they are always on. I prefer it that way since the other drivers can see me better. And it is the law in many countries for both cars and motorcycles. I would rather be considered a moron by you, than being dead. Who would be the moron then?

Same here, my EuroSpec 2004 Yamaha R1 had permanently on lights, where low beam automatically came on after engine start-up. Same deal with my Ducati 999S

Bit hot for an overcoat. :D

Nice one by Trans, l thought they worn long raincoats though.:)

How ironic, you using the word "moron" to describe others who wish to increase their visibility while riding. You must be trolling, as that's the only explanation for your comment. It's a safety issue, not to mention the law. Nothing to do with self-importance. (A little projecting there on your part I suspect)

I'm trying to recall if I have ever owned a bike which had an off switch for the lights. YZF600R, R6, Ninja 650R...nope. Always on.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

the 'village people' outfits :blink:

Thats funny.

I note all the wannabe bad boy bikies respond.

I see the Bikies riding with no lights.

I see the Bikers riding with lights and often during the day with high beam on.

And please....no matter if you have a vespa...or a big brutes bike with the 'village people' outfits...stay where you belong in the far left lane next to the gutter....out of our way.

I see the Bikers riding with lights
Really!? Are you retarded or you just have severe learning difficulties? That's what multiple posters have been trying to tell you. :blink:

Again, for the hard of hearing. The lights on our bikes can't be turned off when riding. And if you're seeing high beams, it's probably bike riders flashing you because you're blocking the fast lane with that POS Toyota Yaris you drive.

As for Harley riders....

HarleyFags.jpg

Edited by RusticCharm

Really!? Are you retarded or you just have severe learning difficulties? That's what multiple posters have been trying to tell you. :blink:

Again, for the hard of hearing. The lights on our bikes can't be turned off when riding. And if you're seeing high beams, it's probably bike riders flashing you because you're blocking the fast lane with that POS Toyota Yaris you drive.

I am not a biker...so no, not retarded.

Quote the rest of my post....re high beam during the day....but yes...they think they are more important than most.

As for lights that cannot be turned off...well, someone should tell the dudes I see a lot of and just today....3 bikers...not bikies....with lights off. So guess they are somewhat badder and brighter than you and figured out how to do it.

Oh...as for blocking the fast lane....nah....cos you bikers should be in that little section on the hard left...you know the bit where you bikers belong....all the time.

Someone told me you guys wear lycra or spandex under your full leather suits...is that correct ?

I am not a biker...so no, not retarded.

Quote the rest of my post....re high beam during the day....but yes...they think they are more important than most.

As for lights that cannot be turned off...well, someone should tell the dudes I see a lot of and just today....3 bikers...not bikies....with lights off. So guess they are somewhat badder and brighter than you and figured out how to do it.

Oh...as for blocking the fast lane....nah....cos you bikers should be in that little section on the hard left...you know the bit where you bikers belong....all the time.

Someone told me you guys wear lycra or spandex under your full leather suits...is that correct ?

If your not a biker why are you posting on here, you won't wind these guys up.B)

Edited by Kwasaki

If your not a biker why are you posting on here, you won't wind these guys up.B)

I'm sorry...I did not see the 'biker/bikie only' sign.

You do know that there is supposed to be an 'A' between the K and the W right ??

Edited by Nawtier

At least everybody can see you dont know anything about bikes, and thats a good thing, will not try to tell you why light cant be turned off on some bikes, you will never understand,

ohhh i better tell its for Nawtier, otherwise you would never know, would you???