Thai Website That Sells Car Parts And Accessories

0lebl0ke

I live in a remote area where the local car accessory shop doesnt have the custom parts i need. I am a quite busy person and i dont have time to travel to the bigger cities just for it. Is there a thai website that sells car parts and accessories? it doesnt have to be english. The more selection of parts to choose from the merrier. cheers!

• 1 month later...

I don't know about the OP, but I need a source for accessories for a Honda City. Not spare parts, accessories...CD holder that fits either below the dash or between the seats, cup holders, any sort of thing that will give me more space to store maps, gloves, dog leashes, odds and ends etc. I love the car but it has way too little in the way of storage compartment space in the interior.

The pickings at Lotus etc are extremely thin and I casn't seem to find stores selling this stuff. Odd for a country where people are so into their cars...

I don't know about the OP, but I need a source for accessories for a Honda City. Not spare parts, accessories...CD holder that fits either below the dash or between the seats, cup holders, any sort of thing that will give me more space to store maps, gloves, dog leashes, odds and ends etc. I love the car but it has way too little in the way of storage compartment space in the interior.

The pickings at Lotus etc are extremely thin and I casn't seem to find stores selling this stuff. Odd for a country where people are so into their cars...

there is always "klong thom" market. google it. ask your thai friends about this place. it is the wholesale market for spare parts and all kinda stuffs for cars n bike. both interior or exterior.

there are 2 parking complex there, go to the one with the KFC, it's easier to park there. the other one is like hel_l for most foreign drivers being not similar with the tight corners.

Give an Autobachs a try, Japanese company mostly Honda and Toyota parts and accessories way more selection then your average Tesco et al...

Edited by WarpSpeed

R-Style in MBK (4th floor) and Phatumwan have a huge amount of accessories and knick-knacks for City and Jazz (and Vios/Yaris), their website can be found here: http://rstyleracing....081111221216099 Note that they have way more in-store than shown on their website..

Auto Plus Shop also carry a wide range for small cars: http://autoplusshop....?productImgId=7

As WarpSpeed noted, Autobacs is also worth a look: http://autobacs.co.th/

Edited by MoonRiverOasis