Question From An Old Dumb Ass

question from an old dumb ass.

I believe my account has been compromised and how do I put a hold or stop any payments out. have account no have card have access no.

account is in Bangkok and I'm in Ireland enjoying my Guinness yea I know that's why I called myself a dumb ass there's about 600,0000baht in account need to make sure last time I checked there was a 23,000baht transaction that was not in my account details that I know, did not withdraw, no not the wifely she is under lock and chain, whit this account.

just need to stop even me withdrawing from account, till I return.

fuc* i* I'm trying to make money to return and my visa money is being drained.

in despair.

If you think that your account has been compromised you need to contact us directly and give your details (name, account number etc.). It would be best if you called us directly as they will need to ask you some questions. I will send you a PM with my Bank email address and then we can start the process. But this is very urgent if you truly suspect fraud has occurred. So please get on this right away. I will get somebody on the operations side to deal with this. Thanks

Ian

Actually, as this is a possible fraud, the best thing for you to do is to call our 24 hour call center and ask them to investigate. You can still email me, but I am busy all day in meetings and presentations and may not get to this until this evening.

So please call us on +66-2645-5555. Thanks

What do you mean your wife is under lock and chain? If money is disappearing from your account -not the banks fault- it will almost certainly be a thai woman. If you trust your thai wife your drinking too much.

It seems you've been gullible enough to get ripped off by a 'Thai woman' but don't tar everyone with the same bigotted brush.

What do you mean your wife is under lock and chain? If money is disappearing from your account -not the banks fault- it will almost certainly be a thai woman. If you trust your thai wife your drinking too much.

It seems you've been gullible enough to get ripped off by a 'Thai woman' but don't tar everyone with the same bigotted brush.

Thanks for saying what needed to be said.

Why not call the call center before posting - its international common sense - what do you think anyone can do from this forum?

Maybe too much Guinness??

How do you know there was a transaction - "last time I checked" doesn't sound like it was just 5 minutes ago - did you check on the internet? check via ATM, or call the call center; was it actually the last time you were in Thailand in fact?

Sounds drunk/strange to me. Not all Thai wives are bad as not all farang men are drunks.