Recommendations For Motor Insurance

Oink

Viriyah Insurance company is the oldest and largest in Thailand, and in Pattaya are located on Sukhumvit Highway North of Banglamung on the same side of the street in the Northbound lanes. They are professional, fair priced, and respond quickly in case of accident nationwide.

Barry

i place all my insurance through Inga at E & I insurance on Third Road

she has guided me carefully over many years

lots of friends too, including one very serious motor accident

she is highly recommended

PATTAYA Office:

373/23 Moo 9, Pattaya 3rd Road,

Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi,

Thailand 20260.

Telephone: + 66 38 422 825

Facsimile: + 66 38 374 196

E-mail: [email protected]

Tried A A but very expensive ,as said before VIRIYAH good prices and service.

agreed, too expensive

Very strange - we tried Viriyah and several others and found them very expensive where AA were the lowest premiums and the best service - ask for Wana ;)

To the OP - I was also about to renew my Mitsui Sumitomo Fortuner insurance (23,800 baht for a one year old Sportivo). If you find the others are more than say 5% cheaper than your Toyota offer I would be interested to know - for next year if not for this.

Thank you all for your input.

It is not due for renewal until end of Nov. so will not action just yet. It is going to be down to a balance of coverage and cost. Will post who I run with and why.

Tried A A but very expensive ,as said before VIRIYAH good prices and service.

agreed, too expensive

Very strange - we tried Viriyah and several others and found them very expensive where AA were the lowest premiums and the best service - ask for Wana ;)

i found them the opposite, but it takes all sorts to promote a vendor i guess

i certainly know who i want to be insured with when a serious accident takes place.

i can speak from experience of a close friend i recommended to her, who after a serious motor accident under Inga's supervision is still here,despite being interviewed by the police, has not been charged with a crime, has had no demands for tea money and has not paid anyone other than his premium

over a year later the case has quietly closed, he has not even lost his no claims

someone i respect in Insurance circles at a major local hospital, once said about Inga

''the problem is she cares too much about her clients''

well that's the kind of service i want, and she is proven to deliver when you need it most.