New Extension To Airport Plaza

husseinfatal

Hey i was in Chiang Mai a few months ago and loved going to the airport plaza. I saw they were building a new extension, and i was interested in what they were building at the time, but have been away from Thailand since June. Just thought about it this morning for some reason and wondered if it ever got finished?

ANOTHER extension? Geez, I going to need a GPS just to find my way around in there. Last time I had to bring a sleeping bag because I couldn't find my way out. I started counting shops and finally gave up when I reached a thousand. 994 were dedicated to women shoppers and the 6 shops that had men's stuff had female staff. :lol:

It's a Convention Centre to compete with the new one behind the Grandview Hotel and the complex out near the 700 Year Stadium not to mention the existing hotel facilities and the huge, seldom used halls out at Ratchapreuk.

Why have one more when you can completely saturate the market with an extra three?

It's a Convention Centre to compete with the new one behind the Grandview Hotel and the complex out near the 700 Year Stadium not to mention the existing hotel facilities and the huge, seldom used halls out at Ratchapreuk.

Why have one more when you can completely saturate the market with an extra three?

That is what I had heard roughly as well. Also to be used for concerts.

wtk.

re ... Pandas just don't cut it.

are we talking pandas from the zoo here .... or a spelling mistake from you and you meant pandoras ?

dave2 ..... probably sailing close to the wind again : )

just joshin mods !

pandoras, the 'other' zoo? :whistling:

It'll be a massive bar, gogo, massage and entertainment complex to rival the ones in Bangkok and Singapore.

Will finally put Chiang Mai on the map. Pandas just don't cut it.

:lol:

Reckon they should make it into a home depot store that has a floor dedicated to Tiger beer... can never have enough of either. ;)

It'll be a massive bar, gogo, massage and entertainment complex to rival the ones in Bangkok and Singapore.

Will finally put Chiang Mai on the map.

NOW we are talkin! For that it might be worth while having my sleeping bag for an improptu sleep over. :lol: