Hypoglycemic Food

CGW

I have recently been diagnosed with Hypoglycemia, too much alcohol and not enough food! sad to admit.

Having to eat numerous times a day is difficult for me, finding the correct foods not so easy either, not helped bt the fact I never usually do the shopping. Is there any good places where they have low glycemic food in Pattaya? also somewhere where they have low glycemic snack bars. To compound this problem I cannot eat wheat, so making a sandwhich is out of the question unless bread is wheat free, is there such a thing? Having to learn a lot in a short time.

Any pointers much appreciated...

If you need something to carry around with you, you can start with some German Rye/Pumpernickel bread. I imagine that you can get it in the supermarkets. Perhaps Friendship. You can also enquire at the suppliers/bakeries if you want to buy the local German style breads.

For a topping you can consider St Dalfour spreads, as they are sweetened with fruit juice, not Glucose or Sucrose. They can be found at any of the larger supermarkets.

I don't suffer from any ailment, I just choose foods with a low glycemic index as a matter of course. So don't ask me any medically related questions. :)