Value Of Land

Howdy Everyone,

I would like to find out the value of some land in Issan.I know that it is very subjective.Has anyone ever done it?And if so how did you go about doing it?I also would not like for the owners to know what I am doing,if that would be possible.Saving face and all that you know.

Has anyone ever heard of this company? www.area.co.th

They look like they would be able to do what I need.

Well I hope everyone has an enjoyable day :o

Howdy Everyone,

I would like to find out the value of some land in Issan.I know that it is very subjective.Has anyone ever done it?And if so how did you go about doing it?I also would not like for the owners to know what I am doing,if that would be possible.Saving face and all that you know.

Has anyone ever heard of this company?  www.area.co.th

They look like they would be able to do what I need.

Well I hope everyone has an enjoyable day :o

I have not had any dealings with this Company. However having myself been involved previously in Civil and Property Law in the UK for more than 25 years, as well as lecturing on Valuations, I was impressed by the website. Of course a Company is only a name and it is all down to the individual valuer in the Regional Office. Check out the person who's going to do the valuation's experience, and ask how long they've been in the job. Tell them you want the valuation done confidentially, which should not be too difficult if it's only land, and not close to the owner's property. I would be interested to know how much they charge if you feel able to let us know.

YEah, I contacted AREA last week to get a valuation on a COndo that I was going to buy. THe Bank already had their valuer but a price on it but it was way below what the seller was looking for. So I went to look for a second opiniion but they charge 12k just for the valuation. Now in fairness they were very professional and I suppose you get what you pay for but the fact that it is unlikely that the seller would budge on his price, no matter what valuations i have in place, then I decided for now not to get a valuation through them. However, if I find a place where I really think I wil but then I think I will use them.