Returning To Imm After Application For Marriage Ext

I think I am at the final stage of a first time 1 year extension of stay application based on THAI WIFE. The stamp in pp from nearly 30 days ago says "Application for extension of stay is under consideration of the police dept applicant must contact the temporary permit section in person on ddMMMyyyy."

Question is can I just turn up alone with pp to get the 1 yr extension, must wife come along and should I bring all docs along inc bank cert again? All of this was shown about 30 days earlier, accepted and afaik, will not be needed again for this next visit, but can anyone confirm?

Edited by Digitalbanana

As far as I can remember it has never happened to anyone on TV (am I right, L/B or Lop3?), but I always take my bank book showing that the B400k has not dropped below that amount during the 30 days wait.

Doesn't hurt to take it along (unless you have dipped below the B400k!!!!)

JD

I did it in CW Immigration today for first time. Just needed passport only - no other documents or even the wife needed although she came. Collect a queue number for "I" counter used for extensions of stay. Queue number was called in under 5 minutes, hand over passport, no questions asked, pp returned 10 minutes later with 1 yr extension in it. There were about 4 other people there doing same at time.