"multi Entry O Visa Vientiane"

They certainly won't do multiple Non-imm Bs (although they might if you have a WP, but even then I've got a feeling they won't).

I'd also be surprised if they did a multiple Non-imm O (and I think they only do single tourist Visas there) as they seem pretty miserable there....but I'm not honestly sure so please don't take it as gospel. I think I read somewhere recently that Savankhett do Multiple Non-imm Os, but again I'm not 100% sure.

Sorry to be so vague.....but better than nothing I hope.

Personally I'd stick with Penang as that's pretty much definite (if you have the correct paperwork) for the multiple Non-imm O (although not the multiple Non-imm B if you don't have a WP).

I tried all sorts of ways to get a Multi-O in Vientiane in April. Wasn't possible. It didn't matter too much for me as I was going back to BKK to get my WP and extension.

I was able to get "VIP" service being having the via processed in one day.

I tried all sorts of ways to get a Multi-O in Vientiane in April. Wasn't possible. It didn't matter too much for me as I was going back to BKK to get my WP and extension.

I was able to get "VIP" service being having the via processed in one day.

Thanks guys,

I like a challenge and living in Chiang Mai,Vientiane is the closest option for me so I may give it a go.If this fails then it will have to be Penang.

Thanks again.

[/b]Darren