Sliding Mosquito Doors

Dutchman6

I need one of those sliding mosquito doors for the balcony of my new condo. I saw one at HomePro as a whole including the window but I already have a window with sliding door, I just need the mosquito part. Does anyone know where they sell those things?

Thanx johnbarpic, will see if I can hit that location with googleearth!

PS: Now I'm thinking about it I've had nothing but fights with my past sliding mosquito doors so could someone please let me know where to buy swinging mosquito doors as well?

Along Sukhumvit Road, and in just about every main street in Pattaya, you will see shops and workshops making up aluminium frames. You can usually see the aluminium profiles stacked up in racks, and there's usually plenty of sheet glass around too.

Most of them will make mossy screens to fit your doors and windows. If your existing doors have a spare track (most here do) then it should be easy.

The place I used most recently is next to the Ford dealership on Sukhumvit Road - going south, it's about 1km/1.5km past Tesco Lotus.

PS - If you take along a rough sketch and measurements they should be able to give you a price - but, they'll probably make up the screens on site.

Edited by chickenslegs

Only shop I can think of is at the beginning of Naklua road, alloyd frames and plexi glass I remember. Hope they have mozzies as well.

Found an old post with info for you:

Driving down Thepprasit Road in Jomtien a few days ago, my TGF saw a sign. We stopped and inquired. The next day, the boss came to our house and took measurements of what we needed. He quoted 4,350 baht for 5 windows and 1 sliding door screen. We agreed after he rounded it off to 4,00 baht.

Two days later he returned with two young guys (who did all the work while he supervised). Not much more than one hour later we had our new, large mesh steel screens in swing-out, removeable frames- super-easy for cleaning (and my TGF is positive we must take the screens with us if we move).

Excellent product, fast, professional installation, reasonable price... we give this company 4 thumbs up and 100% rating for complete satisfaction!

J. Jarean Aluminum

T/ 038 303215

M/ 089 9381590