Maxi Dresses

DarloKnight

I live in the Uk and will be coming to Thailand in February and have been clothes shopping for this holiday, I really like Maxi dresses and there is a wholesale shop on ebay selling Maxi dresses from Thailand. My question is where in BKK can I get these? They are a bit more dressier than the beach style ones and they cost on ebay around £12.60 but the postage is high, this is the only thing stopping me from purchasing these before I come, also if I can get these in BKK how much are they?

Many thanks for any info.

Julie

places like JJ Market (Chatuchak) sell maxi dresses, also Platinum fashion mall at Pratunam will have some. If in Samui, Samui Hot club chaweng sell them too, I picked a couple up myself this summer.

I was in Platinum a month or so ago and it was filled with maxi dresses. Be aware you can't try on in Platinum so you will have to hold it up and look at it. but, no problem finding them. I am too short for maxi dresses so didn't buy any but I am sure they are cheap enough there.

Platinum is near Panthip.

Ah, Samui Hot Club. I still have clothes (skirts, tops etc) I bought there the last time. I also bought lots of pressies for family and friends there. Bracelets, hair clips.

And when I was there, it was always March or April. So I got my European Summer clothes for cheap. And I was sure no one else here would be wearing the same summer dresses.

Edited by Patsycat

• 12 years later...

If you're looking for dressier options that are a step above beach styles, you might want to explore shopping districts like Pratunam or Siam Square in Bangkok. These areas are known for their diverse range of clothing, and you're likely to find what you're looking for there.

As for prices, it's hard to give an exact figure, as they can vary depending on factors like design, material, and location. By buying locally, you might also save on high postage costs from online sellers.

While you're preparing for your trip, you might want to check out trymodest.com. It's a great platform that offers a variety of modest fashion options, including maxi dresses, and it could be a helpful resource for finding dresses that suit your style for your Thailand holiday.