Why Cm Have "Stupid Buffalo"?

crazyawm

My wife carries this ..... I have big hands.

but why? if she have problem, what she want make? kill other people? :blink: or save health for yourself?

for healt normal electric shock or tear gas

its can apply them at a distance. a knife can be used when the approach close to the attacker. In this case, nobody knows who will have time to hit first, I think definitely not a woman

The girls are easily as strong and as dangerous as the men.

When they attack, there is no holding back, no gradual escalation of violence, no thought of consequences.

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking a big white man can overcome a small Thai lady.

It just doesn't work like that.

Edited by sarahsbloke

My wife carries this ..... I have big hands.

but why? if she have problem, what she want make? kill other people? :blink: or save health for yourself?

for healt normal electric shock or tear gas

its can apply them at a distance. a knife can be used when the approach close to the attacker. In this case, nobody knows who will have time to hit first, I think definitely not a woman

The girls are easily as strong and as dangerous as the men.

When they attack, there is no holding back, no gradual escalation of violence, no thought of consequences.

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking a big white man can overcome a small Thai lady.

It just doesn't work like that.

Sarahsbloke!

your wife carries a knife, your father in law carryies a gun? doesnt make sense. are they mafia or crooks. why else would they carry a knife or gun when out in public. you come out with some strange stuff in your posts but this one is over the top. You married your wife three weeks after having first met her! I think you are a few grapes short of a bunch. sorry, but that is how you come across on TV.

Sarahsbloke!

your wife carries a knife, your father in law carryies a gun? doesnt make sense. are they mafia or crooks. why else would they carry a knife or gun when out in public. you come out with some strange stuff in your posts but this one is over the top. You married your wife three weeks after having first met her! I think you are a few grapes short of a bunch. sorry, but that is how you come across on TV.

Many Thais carry a gun/knife when out in public.

I think you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic to believe otherwise.

Sarahsbloke!

Many Thais carry a gun/knife when out in public.

I think you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic to believe otherwise.

Well, I certainly would not marry one of them. Good luck when you upset her :blink:

Well, I certainly would not marry one of them. Good luck when you upset her :blink:

Yes, I'm always surprised at the ugly Thai women many white men seem to marry too.

I expect they prefer the 'safe' ones, each to his own.

:jerk:

Well I certainly will not dispute that some Thais are packing some type of weapon. But Chiang Mai with the seemingly majority on motor bikes and the number of traffic checks they conduct here, they must be leaving their weapons at home. I feel sure the police in their checks would notice and take appropriate action (fine, confiscate, etc) if this was prevalent. One further note, why would a Thai woman need to carry a knife/firearm they pretty well have us males by the balls anyway?

Well I certainly will not dispute that some Thais are packing some type of weapon. But Chiang Mai with the seemingly majority on motor bikes and the number of traffic checks they conduct here, they must be leaving their weapons at home. I feel sure the police in their checks would notice and take appropriate action (fine, confiscate, etc) if this was prevalent. One further note, why would a Thai woman need to carry a knife/firearm they pretty well have us males by the balls anyway?

Good post,

The idea that we are in Texas and not Thailand seems to have gotten into some people's way of thinking. Granted there are some pretty rough areas in Thailand (rural Sri Saket for example) most folks here aren't walking around armed.

you showed us a picture of your wife's knife in your big hand. no control over her? with a username of 'sarahsbloke' thats not surprising. did you include yourself in the 6 or is it 7 all together? nice one.

Holding her knife, and taking her knife away from her are two entirely different matters.

Have you ever tried 'controlling your wife'?

How did that work out for you?

its easy. i say 'jump' and she says 'how high'.

I complement you on your sense of humour

you showed us a picture of your wife's knife in your big hand. no control over her? with a username of 'sarahsbloke' thats not surprising. did you include yourself in the 6 or is it 7 all together? nice one.

Holding her knife, and taking her knife away from her are two entirely different matters.

Have you ever tried 'controlling your wife'?

How did that work out for you?

its easy. i say 'jump' and she says 'how high'.

In Thailand, either you control your wife, or she will control you :)

Most Thais carry a weapon of some sort from a tuk tuk driver carrying a machete under his seat to the judge...~ Loaded

Is this true? I might accept the notion regarding transportation drivers and particularly Thai judges, perhaps, but the assertion that "most people" carry weapons takes in over 30 million.

Could it be a matter of geography, class, education, situation? I'm dubious. Going where drunks congregate is one thing, but living in an armed camp another. All I've seen is highway carnage so far. (Woman motorbiker didn't even move yesterday, and unusually, nobody carried her off to the side.)

Dubious

Most Thais carry a weapon of some sort from a tuk tuk driver carrying a machete under his seat to the judge...~ Loaded

Is this true? I might accept the notion regarding transportation drivers and particularly Thai judges, perhaps, but the assertion that "most people" carry weapons takes in over 30 million.

Could it be a matter of geography, class, education, situation? I'm dubious. Going where drunks congregate is one thing, but living in an armed camp another. All I've seen is highway carnage so far. (Woman motorbiker didn't even move yesterday, and unusually, nobody carried her off to the side.)

Dubious

I agree with CMX.

I had a long chat with my Thai partner about this situation in the car this morning.

We both agree, that it is ridiculous to say that most Thais go around tooled up with a weapon.

I am sure some do, but they are in the minority. There is something like 70 million people in LOS.

If you take the view as <Sarahsbloke> does that many Thais carry weapons, then this may, perhaps, be something to do with the type of family you have married into and/or the circles in which you mix.

The best tool to protect you from physical assault is your brain.

Regards

Edited by Contractor