Tourist Visa / Triple Entry

HelloI have a Germany issued Tourist Visa for 3 journeys/entries. Now some friends tell me I will only get a total of 60 days out of this. Meaning they will give me remaining days of initial 60 days at re-entry after side trip??? Please somebody can clarify for me. I thought I could get another 60 days at re-entry using the additional 2 journeys, up to expiry of visa on march 11. 2011?! I am not talking about a re-entry stamp, but a TV with 3 entries.Thank you very much. BB.

You will get 2 months per entry, plus extension on each entry if you wish. I think you can get an extension of 30 days on each entry, but I am not sure. I have had a couple of these before issued in Canada. I believe you will get 6-9 months. Again, I am not sure about the extensions. I never went that route. Just used the visas at face value.

With this type of visa you can enter Thailand 3 times before March 11 2011, each time you will get a 60 day permission to stay stamp in your passport.

With this type of visa you can also extend each 60 day entry by 30 days for 1900 THB at a local Thai Immigration dept to have a continuous stay in Thailand for 60+30 days.

So if you time your entries to Thailand such that your last entry is on the 10th March 2011, then you could stay in Thailand a further 60+30 days from this date.