Nok Air Flights To Cm ...

sarahsbloke

Just flew from Trang to BK (Don Muang) then BK to CNX Flight from Trang was early, so I could get on the mid-day flight, not the late afternoon flight. Went to the ticket office, can I change my flight (2 tickets), yes you can 2,500bht please ...... <deleted>, almost the same price as I paid for the original tickets.

So I try to reason with them,

'is anyone else gonna buy these seats' answer, 'no, check-in is about to close'.

'Could you sell my afternoon tickets', answer 'yes, that flight is already full'

'So look, I give you an extra 500bht for seats you can't sell, and you get 2 seats you can sell as well', answer 'No sir, we can't do that'

OK, I'll sit around for 4 hours and you have 2 unsold tickets, that you could have sold to me.

Nok Air loses 500bht (change my tickets) + 3,400bht (2 empty seats) = total loss 3,900bht.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Edited by sarahsbloke

The company is a mess. They cancelled a flight I paid for in June and said I would be refunded in 30 to 45 days.

Over a hundred days later still no refund. I contact them and they give me a bunch of hoops to jump thru. Have to fill out a claim form and copy of passport and signature and then have to wait another 30 to 45+ days. No apologies or interest in getting my money back. No mention of these hoops at all when they cancelled my flight months ago.

Ended up turning it over to Visa to get the refund. Pretty shady way to conduct business.

pity you didnt have the wife and papa with you.

I did have the wife, she didn't have the knife, I managed to persuade her that they wouldn't let her on the plane if she had it in her bag.

Of course it was my fault she couldn't take it .......

Papa also had a go at me for letting her travel 'unarmed'

Edited by sarahsbloke

I've had similar things happen to me, and they wonder why business is bad. It seems to be the Thai way of doing business. If you book ahead and arrive early you are screwed. If you DON'T book ahead then there's a good chance you won't get a seat.