Bedrock Guesthouse Ban Phe Opposit Koh Samet Island

Bedrock Guesthouse would like to advise Thai Visa members that in November we are moving our room aircon room rate down from 850 Baht per nite

to an amazing 600 baht per nite.

All you have to mention is that you are a Thai Visa member its that simple.

Bedrock Guesthouse is located in Ban Phe about 150 metres from the new Govt pier/Tourist Police station.

We have a western grill in our unique bar serving steaks, hamburgers, fries and even meat pies.

Bedrock also operate a seperate Thai kitchen serving traditional thai food at great prices. Our customers like to return to Bedrock continually for its relaxed atmosphere friendly staff.

As high season is around the corner and room rates will rise accordingly on Koh Samet Island our customers find its great to stay at Bedrock and do day trips to the island or other actitivities.

If you want to hire a motor bike to take a look around the area then you can choose one of bikes from our fleet. If you like we can organise a fishing charter or some eco tourism tree top canopy tours for you or your group.

We offer free wifi for our guests and have satellite TV inside and outside the Bar area.

We hope to see you in the near future whilst we have this November promotion on offer.

:jap:cheers from the Bedrock Team (Mark/Aom/Ya/Gung/Pak/Tata) :jap:

That's a nice one and I seriously consider to make use of your offer, as Samet is the last place of any touristic interest in the Kingdom I haven't visited yet (mostly due to its usually ridiculously overpriced accom-rates, compared with other island-destinations here). Plus the offered WiFi is essential for me so I can do my daily work.

Your website is very informative too.

interesting, that you offer "TEFL-STUDENTS" a monthly rate of 3.900 THB..... ho ho ho ^^ didn't know there is any TEFL-course on Samet

That's a nice one and I seriously consider to make use of your offer, as Samet is the last place of any touristic interest in the Kingdom I haven't visited yet (mostly due to its usually ridiculously overpriced accom-rates, compared with other island-destinations here). Plus the offered WiFi is essential for me so I can do my daily work.

Your website is very informative too.

interesting, that you offer "TEFL-STUDENTS" a monthly rate of 3.900 THB..... ho ho ho ^^ didn't know there is any TEFL-course on Samet

we are actually in ban phe opposite samet island. Tefl school is in ban phe not samet island.yes the tefl rate is for fan rooms so its a good deal if you dont want to stay at the school whilst doing your course. Well we hope you take up our november offer and look forward to you making a booking

brgds Mark :D

if you plan to go to Samet daily from Ban Phe then do not forget to add the 200 THB entrance fee to the island + the boat roundtrip fee and you might as well end up with the same prices you can get directly on Samet

not to metion the time wasted with everyday travelling back and forth between Ban Phe and Samet

if you plan to go to Samet daily from Ban Phe then do not forget to add the 200 THB entrance fee to the island + the boat roundtrip fee and you might as well end up with the same prices you can get directly on Samet

not to metion the time wasted with everyday travelling back and forth between Ban Phe and Samet

Last time I stayed on Koh Samet, 1,400bht a night.

Park fee 20bht for anyone with a Thai driving licence

Ferry 50bht each way, I enjoy boat rides.

So for two people sharing ..... saves at least 560 bht a night.

Not much to do on Koh Samet at night and food very expensive, Ban Phe sounds better

Thanks

Bedrock Guesthouse, good offer.

Last time I stayed on Koh Samet, 1,400bht a night.

Park fee 20bht for anyone with a Thai driving licence

Ferry 50bht each way, I enjoy boat rides.

So for two people sharing ..... saves at least 560 bht a night.

Not much to do on Koh Samet at night and food very expensive, Ban Phe sounds better

Thanks

Bedrock Guesthouse, good offer.

Thankyou mark from bedrock

Its LOADS better to stay on the mainland at night..I cant say enough about bedrock.. i had a cool time there.. Ko Samet has NOTHING at night.. just get the first boat in the morning and your laughing.. and you get to have Marks EXCELLENT brekkie in the morning beforehand too..

As for paying 200 baht entrance to Ko Samet.. just walk from the ferry (10 mins) to 7/11, then stroll trough the "gate" as if you just "popped out" for supplies..

Bedrock has excellent rooms, great proper food and cheap beer... hard to find anywhere

Tony and Khing

• 2 weeks later...

Its LOADS better to stay on the mainland at night..I cant say enough about bedrock.. i had a cool time there.. Ko Samet has NOTHING at night.. just get the first boat in the morning and your laughing.. and you get to have Marks EXCELLENT brekkie in the morning beforehand too..

As for paying 200 baht entrance to Ko Samet.. just walk from the ferry (10 mins) to 7/11, then stroll trough the "gate" as if you just "popped out" for supplies..

Bedrock has excellent rooms, great proper food and cheap beer... hard to find anywhere

Tony and Khing

Many thanks Tony for the good words