Long Shot But Can You Help?

sunshinegirl

Only been living here a few short months and dont really know all the ins and outs of the town. Unfortunately I now find myself having to go through Chemotheraphy,

As many of you have been here for a period of time maybe you could tell me if there is a shop which sells headwear or.Is there a muslim type store in town which caters for the muslim population. Basically I am looking for something like a fine cotton caps which I know a lot of Muslim ladies wear under there scarves. I know I can get ski caps but they are to heavy in this heat. and not really suitable for sleeping.

I can get them online but a few places will not deliver to Thailand. So it means re route to UK and family sending out. Finding somewhere here that might have something would be good .Might need to go to Bangkok when able to.

Thanks

E-bay have many suppliers, who will post to Thailand.:)

(or ask a muslim in Pattaya)

Try the market on the corner of the new Pattaya Bypass and Soi Neun Pleb Waan, aka the Muslim-Market.

Soi Neun Pleb Waan is known for its Muslim population, so it must be possible to find there what you're looking for.

If you can not find any in Pattaya, I know there is one off Soi 4 in Bangkok, near Nana Plaza, but closer to Grace Hotel. There is a middle eastern area, you need to walk back in it (looks shady but it's totally safe). Lots of shops back there selling exactly what you are looking for. It is the opposite side of the road of where all the Africans hang out. Just follow the hooka bars and kababs, you'll walk right into it.

I cant help you with your request for headgear, but would like to wish you all the best during your Chemo, remember to stay strong and eat well, good luck.

I would have thought the hospital itself would be the first place try, many differant jobs in a hospital require head gear surgeons etc, give it a try

I cant help you with your request for headgear, but would like to wish you all the best during your Chemo, remember to stay strong and eat well, good luck.

I would have thought the hospital itself would be the first place try, many differant jobs in a hospital require head gear surgeons etc, give it a try

Prices at a hospital are a rip off. For example, a face mask at pryathai hosipal is 800 baht.